How to remove Aeroglass

Hello! I installed Aeroglass hoping it would make the area above my tabs in Chrome transparent for windows 10 like they used to be in Windows 7. While it's a nice program, it doesn't do that and keeps giving me a program popup at the most annoying times. I now want to unistall it but can't find it in my control panel under the uninstall list. Please give me directions on how to delete it completely.  

Thank you! 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:28 PM, genuinegirl said:

Hello! I installed Aeroglass hoping it would make the area above my tabs in Chrome transparent for windows 10 like they used to be in Windows 7. While it's a nice program, it doesn't do that and keeps giving me a program popup at the most annoying times. I now want to unistall it but can't find it in my control panel under the uninstall list. Please give me directions on how to delete it completely.  

Thank you! 

If you still want to give it a try you can re-enable glass in Chrome with the following command while you have Glass8 still installed:

Enter this in Chrome: chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar and set it to "disabled".

For the popup you would have to donate 2-3$ to Glass8 to receive a license so it stops nagging.

If you want to uninstall it still please also look into the old Control Panel --> Software windows and see if it's listed there instead of the new Windows 10 "Settings" window. How did you install it?

• 2 weeks later...

A quick and easy way to uninstall Aeroglass would be to open Task Scheduler.  Delete the Aeroglass task, then restart your computer.  Now you can remove the whole Aeroglass folder from your C drive, and you are done.