Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Dibya

Electronics PCB manufacturing & spare parts

It is my personal project. I need to assemble my custom DAC for 100 complete circuit board.

How can i get mass production of PCB in cheaper rate? 

Mouser electronically charges a lot for components . How can I buy texus instruments ic for cheaper price? 

Mouser is a gateway to the distribution channel, but regular folks do not usually have access into there. And even so, prices for chips (last time I had looked, many years ago) were decreased through volume discount. You can be sure that Mouser isn't making much profit on those items, and would have the ability to charge the normal retail price while paying slightly less based on the volume discount. Even if you had access into the distribution channel, or purchased direct from TI (used to be possible) the price savings you might end up seeing would be very small. Depending on the part, the volume discounts would be with set numbers, say 100, 500, 1000, etc. At 100 units, you would get maybe 1% discount... Also if you are making 100 units, then you'd need to have perhaps 9% additional components to count for failures, etc.

I know there are some places that can do small orders, I have seen some people talk about it on twitter. But I do not know what those costs are.

• Like 1

I got a PCB maker in near to my village.

Everybody recommend me mouser electronic but how can I contact TI directly?

3 hours ago, Dibya said:

Everybody recommend me mouser electronic but how can I contact TI directly?

You write to them a letter?

Here is the address:

Texas Instrument Incorporated

P.O. Box 660199 Dallas, TX 75266-0199

Or, you go to their site and directly shop for the IC's:

https://store.ti.com/

or use the TI Support Center, you know, like clicking on the "Contact us" on their site:

http://www.ti.com/lsds/ti/contactus.page

http://www.ti.com/guidedsupport/docs/calltisupport.tsp

jaclaz

• Like 1