Windows 10 Home User

Guest Digidave

Guest Digidave

Always looking for more information on how to get the most out of windows. 

Looks like a good place just to do that. :)

~Dave.

• 4 years later...
On 7/21/2018 at 4:23 PM, Guest Digidave said:

~Dave.

Old friend ...

Ugh; ugh; ugh ... been so long and only now did I even get around to reading AF and Oh good grief what a hot mess. Avoid and never return.

Oh no ... you said you missed me and I didn't even know. OF COURSE I care about you still, you don't just share personal information and that goes away, I logged on and you were apologizing for something you didn't do. Why you felt like you did something wrong?? Like, why?? Well .. I know why because you've been hurt so many countless times and expect this.

Dave, oh you kind man and old buddy..

We came so close to starting our own forum and I backed out and I was hospitalized during that time for depression and suicide and when I cam back it was gone and you never returned here and I see you're a guest so I don't know if you requested to be removed or purged after no activity.

In any case, I no longer have your email and you also don't have mine as that is no longer active (mail2world),

Dave..

Unless you read this or somebody points it out you'll miss this posting as I change my pw at AF to something I'd never recall and I can not (and will not) ever return over at that toxic cesspool.

If you want to return here, I'd love to see you again and we have a lounge here and to a point, and you could post off topic, look at me and others - I have 2 threads in the funny farm. I also am locked out of MNP and will not likely return unless there is reason as I avoid mental health forums completely now.

Just sending you all the well-wishes and love I know how to send via text and I sincerely hope you will join us or the XP forum even though you are likely using Win 10 or 11 you surely (but, please don't call me Shirley), know enough about windows or anything about computers. 

Crap, I feel so bad, but understand, of course. Dave, you knew me and I never lied or promised anything and I did tell you I would disappoint you without meaning to, so as you see, that became a reality.

Its about 7:30 here and maybe you're up, but if not, of course, I'm in North East USA and usually turn everything off by 9:30 unless I'm an anxiety ridden mess and need to turn everything off earlier.

In any case,

You'll always have a special place in my heart and I remember your words - being 100% unstable in a 100% unstable world is "Normal". I'll never forget you and understand if you remain quiet from here.

Sincerely Yours:

Salvatore M

Edited by XPerceniol

On 7/21/2018 at 4:23 PM, Guest Digidave said:

~Dave.

hello @Digidave and welcome to the forum!

Edited by legacyfan

1 hour ago, legacyfan said:

welcome @digidave and welcome to the forum!

You're always welcome here and you know so much about computers you can post on topic and off topic.

Look like the only person that came back was gypsylee. I don't see you anywhere, but I'm hoping for the best and I don't know what happened after 2021 but I hope your wife is still with us and your adorable grandchild. We need you and I do hope one of the few people that know me here will at some point point this out to you so you see, Dave.

Good man and dealing with a lot and I know your family is going thought a lot.

I've decided to keep your thread alive for a little bit for you and I'm sitting here waiting for my appointment with my therapist. Ugh. Yeah, I did lose my case, Dave, but all is ok and I'm on the 5th repeal. Ponder, you don't have to come back as Dave unless you want; of course.

Be well as can be.

Sal

Edited by XPerceniol

• 4 weeks later...

Still thinking of you, Dave, and hoping and praying you and your family are managing. Please come back here, we NEED you and you are loved.

As I stated I don't have your email anymore and you don't have mine but you DO have my IP and devices from when we almost started our own forums about Square Pegs and I'm proud to be a square peg -- fit in in this toxic society; no thank you I'd rather just me ME.

You are cool just the way you are.

Sincerely Yours

-Sal

Edited by XPerceniol

Dave, I know you are not receiving notifications and I hope you don't see me as harassing you to come back, its only out of concern for you and I genuinely miss you. The videos you used to send me actually talking to me meant more than you'll even know and I still remember when you said I was (am) as real as the sun shining through your window. Please know I still am. Actually I remember when you told me to walk up to trees and feel the energy and being 100% Unstable in an 100% unstable society is normal.

You've been with when during psychosis and when I was suicidal and you never judged me during these times and I was so happy to be there for you when you visited your mother and I'm SO SORRY I was not with you the last 2 years, but I was in no shape to be a friend to anybody. 

Some days are ok and most days are not if I'm being honest with you.

Will write more later.

Edited by XPerceniol

dear dave i know ive never talked to you or seen you on here but I would like to ask if you could please come back for @XPerceniols sake he really misses you and it would be great if you could come back and join us if there is someway to get you to come back I would be honored to be able to talk to such a knowledgeable person thanks-legacyfan (on behalf of @XPerceniol)

@legacyfan

Was it really needed to revive a 2018 "Introduce yourself" topic (BTW by someone that in the meantime unsubscribed - the Guest in his name means that he is not a member anymore)?

@XPerceniol and @msfntor

Please, do check dates of posts AND context when replying, I can understand how you have this urge to exchange niceties at every possible occasion, but maybe the handful of topics on which you already do this daily are enough?

jaclaz

8 hours ago, jaclaz said:

@legacyfan

Was it really needed to revive a 2018 "Introduce yourself" topic (BTW by someone that in the meantime unsubscribed - the Guest in his name means that he is not a member anymore)?

@XPerceniol and @msfntor

Please, do check dates of posts AND context when replying, I can understand how you have this urge to exchange niceties at every possible occasion, but maybe the handful of topics on which you already do this daily are enough?

jaclaz

Well this was not the ordinary as we joined together and I was trying to get him to return, but I read over at our old forum and he said he can't get back in here anymore so I will allow this thread and Dave to not feel pressured to return. Dave was a member here though and as you see I was the first to reply to him but I was unwell myself.

Be well Dave and do what you do - do well and just dust yourself off and try, try again and never give up on life.

Edited by XPerceniol