Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


666_peter_666

Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass Build 1.5.9

Recommended Posts

Thankyou...Ver. 1803 Build 17134.167...Working fine here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. Version 1.5.9 working very well. Just wondering, previous versions downloaded symbols. This version hasn't done so and appears to be working without them. Is this normal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankyou for the update, i'll keep it handy for when Windows forces me to upgrade. 

Quick question, will this version work with Windows 1709 or should I stick with Aeroglass 1.5.8?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TonyH123 said:

Thanks. Version 1.5.9 working very well. Just wondering, previous versions downloaded symbols. This version hasn't done so and appears to be working without them. Is this normal?

Yes, it means Aero Glass has all needed information internally so it doesn't need symbol files.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, djmagnifique said:

Thankyou for the update, i'll keep it handy for when Windows forces me to upgrade. 

Quick question, will this version work with Windows 1709 or should I stick with Aeroglass 1.5.8?

AeroGlass v1.5.9 works great on Windows 1709 :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Whooo I can finally update Windows! :D Thank you BigMuscle! :)

Edited by SkyySX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using an atlas from build 14393 on build 17134 here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hooray, no more hiding debug windows and nag screens! Thanks, Bigmuscle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bigmuscle I noticed in this build and previous ones on apps like the People Bar, MS Edge, etc that are using the Dark theme will also show the caption buttons as black. They dont stand out and the only way to see them clearly is to hover over them or click the titlebar.

Would there be any way to fix that or is that just part of the dark theme itself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BigMuscle, I just wanted to remind you that many of us are unconditionally grateful that you continue to update your software.

Yes, the cumulative updates tend to throw a wrench in your schedule, however, I'm very glad that you haven't given up.

Thanks for the update, and keep up the great work, cheers :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sbkw1983 said:

BigMuscle, I just wanted to remind you that many of us are unconditionally grateful that you continue to update your software.

Yes, the cumulative updates tend to throw a wrench in your schedule, however, I'm very glad that you haven't given up.

Thanks for the update, and keep up the great work, cheers :-)

I can only agree, 1.59 works perfectly on my system, thanks again @bigmuscle :)

I only wish the community would do more themes like these:

https://www.deviantart.com/alexandreph/art/Soft7-2-0-161602097

https://www.deviantart.com/seahorsepip/art/Wave-200072592

 

for Windows 10 :(

 

I would try to do one myself but the lack of a easy .msstyles editor is my biggest hurdle :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thnks for the update it works well for the most part however not working on chrome any ideas? 

 

 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gitit20 said:

Thnks for the update it works well for the most part however not working on chrome any ideas? 

Thanks 

1. Open Chrome and type: chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar
2. "Custom-drawn Windows 10 Titlebar": choose "Disabled" 
3. Restart Chrome and glass is back

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×