Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass Build 1.5.9

Thanks. Version 1.5.9 working very well. Just wondering, previous versions downloaded symbols. This version hasn't done so and appears to be working without them. Is this normal?

22 hours ago, TonyH123 said:

Thanks. Version 1.5.9 working very well. Just wondering, previous versions downloaded symbols. This version hasn't done so and appears to be working without them. Is this normal?

Yes, it means Aero Glass has all needed information internally so it doesn't need symbol files.

17 hours ago, djmagnifique said:

Thankyou for the update, i'll keep it handy for when Windows forces me to upgrade. 

Quick question, will this version work with Windows 1709 or should I stick with Aeroglass 1.5.8?

AeroGlass v1.5.9 works great on Windows 1709 :)

@bigmuscle I noticed in this build and previous ones on apps like the People Bar, MS Edge, etc that are using the Dark theme will also show the caption buttons as black. They dont stand out and the only way to see them clearly is to hover over them or click the titlebar.

Would there be any way to fix that or is that just part of the dark theme itself?

BigMuscle, I just wanted to remind you that many of us are unconditionally grateful that you continue to update your software.

Yes, the cumulative updates tend to throw a wrench in your schedule, however, I'm very glad that you haven't given up.

Thanks for the update, and keep up the great work, cheers :-)

7 hours ago, sbkw1983 said:

BigMuscle, I just wanted to remind you that many of us are unconditionally grateful that you continue to update your software.

Yes, the cumulative updates tend to throw a wrench in your schedule, however, I'm very glad that you haven't given up.

Thanks for the update, and keep up the great work, cheers :-)

I can only agree, 1.59 works perfectly on my system, thanks again @bigmuscle :)

I only wish the community would do more themes like these:

https://www.deviantart.com/alexandreph/art/Soft7-2-0-161602097

https://www.deviantart.com/seahorsepip/art/Wave-200072592

for Windows 10 :(

I would try to do one myself but the lack of a easy .msstyles editor is my biggest hurdle :/

5 hours ago, gitit20 said:

Thnks for the update it works well for the most part however not working on chrome any ideas? 

Thanks 

1. Open Chrome and type: chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar
2. "Custom-drawn Windows 10 Titlebar": choose "Disabled" 
3. Restart Chrome and glass is back