Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass Build 1.5.9

Yes, it is more than possible, but we can postpone another update for 365 days. I have also postponed the last Windows update 1803 untill the AG 1.5.9 will be ready.

Edited by 666_peter_666

At first I was like "that's messed up to tease about 1.5.9 being released!".  But he's got a good point.  It's been FOREVER and still we just have the BETA with all the irritating command window pop ups & the watermark.  It's insane that we've waited this long

Come on, it's not that bad. I imagine that this project is something that Big Muscle works on in his spare time. Those few euros/dollars/pounds etc that we donate on his website are not going to pay the bills.

11 hours ago, Aethelflaed said:

Come on, it's not that bad. I imagine that this project is something that Big Muscle works on in his spare time. Those few euros/dollars/pounds etc that we donate on his website are not going to pay the bills.

You are absolutely right, and with each new Windows build it takes longer and longer for a working version of Aeroglass, even though I still support it I don't hold my breath for a working version anymore, I have just learned to live without it.

By the time we get a working version of Aeroglass for the Spring 2018 update the next Windows update will be here, what in around 3 to 4 months? Besides, Microsoft is rolling out acrylic a little at a time, I suspect before too long users will be able to apply acrylic effects to Windows 10.

I am sure there is someone with time on their hands that could buy this from Big Muscle, dedicate time to it and put out working updates in a timely manner.

Edited by DarkKnight

18 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

You are absolutely right, and with each new Windows build it takes longer and longer for a working version of Aeroglass, even though I still support it I don't hold my breath for a working version anymore, I have just learned to live without it.

By the time we get a working version of Aeroglass for the Spring 2018 update the next Windows update will be here, what in around 3 to 4 months? Besides, Microsoft is rolling out acrylic a little at a time, I suspect before too long users will be able to apply acrylic effects to Windows 10.

I am sure there is someone with time on their hands that could buy this from Big Muscle, dedicate time to it and put out working updates in a timely manner.

Let me disagree with you.

I have bought licence of AG cause I do not want to learn to live with sharp edged and ugly Metro design as much as possible. Instead of that I can pospone update W10 until updated AG will be ready. I can not force BigMuscle to done it, it is up to him, but he have taken the money and therefore he has at least a moral obligation.

Edited by 666_peter_666

This is so annoying to always wait. Usually, need to wait more than 4 months after release. In 4 months, after my today's post, the next assembly of Windows 10 should leave. And then, we again will wait 4 months, while a new AeroGlass will come out. And then the author will score a bolt for updates and send all of us to hell. The END.

On 7/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, 666_peter_666 said:

he have taken the money and therefore he has at least a moral obligation.

I'm not sure if I correctly understand you. But moral obligation for what? Doesn't the software presented on my website work correctly on the stated version of operating system? Or do you think that the software developer is responsible for the situation when an user installs an operating system version that has never been claimed to be supported?