Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, jumper said:

Sorry, but revisiting the F

Sorry, but revisiting the FileDropper link I still see only the details quoted above, even with JS enabled. It's all hard-coded into the source.

Because your app targets Win9x, you really need to find a hosting site that works in Win9x browsers!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=85364676594638885121

Sorry, but revisiting the FileDropper link I still see only the details quoted above, even with JS enabled. It's all hard-coded into the source.

Because your app targets Win9x, you really need to find a hosting site that works in Win9x browsers!

Edited by OldProgrammer

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, jumper said:

Yes, srry, here is a new link http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=85364676594638885121 working with Opera 10.

After downloading and veryfing it i'm shure you will disassable it, very easy to disassemble, no exe protection; google some m3u tv channels playlists. Click the top right text Load m3u playlist(s), you can add multiple at once. If you check auto delete dead channels and auto save alive channels, after selecting a playlist from drop-down box, the links will be verified with http request and the ones that do not respond to http request will be deleted (a progress text will be shown in the bottom-right) then the playlist will be automatically saved in the same file.

Edited by OldProgrammer

TinyUpload worked great, Thanks! :)

Launching WebTVS.exe on 98se yielded an error dialog:
    Application Error: Exception EOleSysError in module WEBTVS.EXE at 00123B25. Class not registered.

And also a crash dialog:
    WEBTVS caused an exception eedfadeH in module at 0084:00000000.

I'll investigate more later.

Posted (edited)

Basically the update works, but in some cases it doesn't load the Playlist like from IPTV4Sat. Oddly VLC 0.8.6i opens it. Most channels need the login. Only very few are streamed suiteable. Or are my machines or the connection too slow? Increasing the cache value can bring an improvement. I achieve better results with VLC 2.2.8. Probably, like you said in the first post, also because of the newer ActiveX file (axvlc).

I also get  the error "Exception EOleSysError in module WEBTVS.EXE at 00123B25. Class not registered" if I start WebTVS with later axvlc files of 0.9.2 and higher.

Edited by schwups

7 hours ago, schwups said:

Basically the update works, but in some cases it doesn't load the Playlist like from IPTV4Sat. Oddly VLC 0.8.6i opens it. Most channels need the login. Only very few are streamed suiteable. Or are my machines or the connection too slow? Increasing the cache value can bring an improvement. I achieve better results with VLC 2.2.8. Probably, like you said in the first post, also because of the newer ActiveX file (axvlc).

I also get  the error "Exception EOleSysError in module WEBTVS.EXE at 00123B25. Class not registered" if I start WebTVS with later axvlc files of 0.9.2 and higher.

I've tested a few m3u playlist that I found on Google by searching "m3u tv playlist europe"; some channels require login, some not, they load in maximum 5-10 seconds. The problem with these internet tv playlists is that the channels are available for a short period of time (days or a week) so you need to download only recent playlist. If you receive an error like "the file could not be opened" when loading an m3u playlist from IPTV4Sat, the rename the file without - or other symbols like from playlist-04-04-2018.m3u to playlist04042018.m3u

Yes, without hyphens and spaces the playlist of IPTV4Sat can now be opened.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:28 AM, jumper said:

TinyUpload worked great, Thanks! :)

Launching WebTVS.exe on 98se yielded an error dialog:
    Application Error: Exception EOleSysError in module WEBTVS.EXE at 00123B25. Class not registered.

And also a crash dialog:
    WEBTVS caused an exception eedfadeH in module at 0084:00000000.

I'll investigate more later.

I recommend installing Windows updates and the latest working VLC for 9x.

According to this reference, exception eedfadeH might mean IE6 is required. I have IE5.0 + some IE5.5 DLLs. What version of IE is required (for Delphi apps) or do you guys have installed?

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, jumper said:

According to this reference, exception eedfadeH might mean IE6 is required. I have IE5.0 + some IE5.5 DLLs. What version of IE is required (for Delphi apps) or do you guys have installed?

I have almost all updates installed, including IE6

Currently I have only IE6SP1 installations, no 5.5.