BitDefender Management Control

pinso

Hello, i have been receiving an error message that says BitDefender Management Control.

Error Message:

As far as i can remember, i last switched on the Windows Defender that resides in Control Panel in Win7, just to see what it does.

Now i know its some kind of Anti-Virus or Anti-Malware program that requires constant updating.

But i didn't update then and i kind a left it like that, after that i have been receiving this error constantly.

I tried Google but there are way too many topics which really doesn't make any sense or i zeroed in: on forum to find a solution.

I hope there is some solution this. Hoping for some solution.

:)

A.png

Win7 was working pretty fine before this error. It is still working too.

When i restart or power on the machine, i get this error. There are very few post on this problem when i Google.

I really do not know what to do and where should i zero in, this much i do know; i do not have a corrupt installation.

I have made backups after installing software that require net connection and it took hours to do that.

Also i am using RollBackRx to take snapshot, i could choose to go back to earlier snapshot. Which i did prior to receiving this error.

But this error still persists. Like its stuck.

You didn't understand I'm afraid. BitDefender is an antivirus program that is installed on Windows by the user, you or someone else must have installed it and its installation must have been corrupted, you should uninstall it and reinstall it again from the beginning if you want it.

On 1/26/2018 at 2:07 AM, HarryTri said:

You didn't understand I'm afraid. BitDefender is an antivirus program that is installed on Windows by the user, you or someone else must have installed it and its installation must have been corrupted, you should uninstall it and reinstall it again from the beginning if you want it.

Hello Harry, i understand now that its a part and partial problem that arises when a user installs BitDefender and it becomes corrupted by some installation problem.        But i tried to be very patience with this problem you know, until i decided to restore my PC. Start from  fresh again; because i needed to install few more software's that required net connection. So i reverted back. But now the problem doesn't exists anymore and i'll not touch Windows Defender again.

But thank you for taking out your time for this post. There could possibly be a user in future who would look for such solution to the problem. So it becomes easier.

Thank you, have a nice day.