2021Windows Mega Tweaks

BYTE-ME

Hey @BYTE-ME :)

Is there a comprehensive list of what the tweaks are?  I have a mostly "perfectly" working system, and want to keep installation/uninstallation to an absolute minimum.

Cheers!

EDIT - Ooops - the file download is gone :(

Edited by Jody Thornton

There is no listing of all 200 tweaks per se. The setup only installs seven new Control Panel applets shown in the online screen shot and a half dozen new desktop context menu shortcuts, also shown in the screenshot. But, after installation, if you click on the "Tweaks Guide" link in the start menu you will see a guide to detailed instructions on installing the the other tweaks. The setup package is uninstallable, so you can read the tweaks guide and keep it and uninstall everything else. Hope that helps.

Edited by BYTE-ME

3 hours ago, BYTE-ME said:

There is no listing of all 200 tweaks per se. The setup only installs seven new Control Panel applets shown in the online screen shot and a half dozen new desktop context menu shortcuts, also shown in the screenshot. But, after installation, if you click on the "Tweaks Guide" link in the start menu you will see a guide to detailed instructions on installing the the other tweaks. The setup package is uninstallable, so you can read the tweaks guide and keep it and uninstall everything else. Hope that helps.

Sure does - don't forget the download link says that the file was deleted :(