Taskbar bug?

rodri4g

I noticed a bug in the taskbar (and in the start menu if you use StartisBack program)

The 2 lines when you idle the cursor to a icon from the taskbar keeps on there even if you move the cursor to another place

When I open a program (i.e Explorer) the lines dissapear but keeps appearing when I exit the program and do the aforementioned steps.

Somehow I can't make a screenshot of the problem, the lines dissapear when I take a screenshot...

The bug is happening in Windows 8.1 64-bits

Edited by rodri4g

On 1/15/2018 at 10:20 PM, rodri4g said:

I noticed a bug in the taskbar (and in the start menu if you use StartisBack program)

The 2 lines when you idle the cursor to a icon from the taskbar keeps on there even if you move the cursor to another place

When I open a program (i.e Explorer) the lines dissapear but keeps appearing when I exit the program and do the aforementioned steps.

Somehow I can't make a screenshot of the problem, the lines dissapear when I take a screenshot...

This is related to the "random glitches on occlusion regions" bug that has already been reported by many users.
BigMuscle has just posted today an 'Experimental Build' (v1280) that can be downloaded from http://www.glass8.eu/beta
that hopefully will address your issue.

Feel free to test the new experimental build and report back your results here... 

5 hours ago, JTB3 said:

BigMuscle has just posted today an 'Experimental Build' (v1280) that can be downloaded from http://www.glass8.eu/beta
that hopefully will address your issue.

On 16. 1. 2018 at 7:20 AM, rodri4g said:

The glitches with the old Aero Glass for Windows 8.1 have been brought up a couple times here. They can be difficult to reproduce. The questions are, whether a similar fix as in the experimental version for Windows 10 could be applied to Windows 8.1 version and whether @bigmuscle will bother.

@rodri4g
Can you confirm if they go away if you disable blurring with Aero Glass GUI tool?