Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass Build 1.5.7

9 hours ago, evgnb said:

The solving is here xttps://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/aeroglass-v1-5-7-for-w10-rs3-x64.75957/#post-1397207

yeah im not going to trust that method just off the bat, lol. messing with the registry is dangerous asf. especially if your on a system with as many lockdowns as mine, lol.  even if that 'does' work on most systems, it likely wont work on mine. The lockdowns on mine can cause even the slightest registry modification to bork my system. theres a few modifcications that are ok, but modifying the way a system dll works on my system unfortunately 'will' brok my system do to all the lockdowns. so that one likely won't work for me, lol.  For me ThemeSignatureBypass, and the Personalization(Classic) option from WinaeroTweaker work flawlessly.  [the reg file for Personalization(Classic) also works i just don't need it since WinaeroTweaker has a way of restoring the Classic Personalization Window in the Control Panel).

Edited by JoshuaVL1988

On 17/12/2017 at 12:55 PM, evgnb said:

Why thanks?

Aero Glass 1.5.4 (12.8.2017), 1.5.5 (20.8.2017), 1.5.6 (10.9.2017) and now(!) 1.5.7 (17.12.2017) not inject UxTSB.dll in SystemSettings.exe.

Windows RS2, RS3 new Personalization Panel can't apply any unsigned themes.

No bugfix after 4 (!) months.

Really? You offer a cracked version of Aeroglass on a Russian page and have the nerve to come and criticize @bigmuscle work? come on men :thumbdown

Edited by carlitosoo555

3 hours ago, carlitosoo555 said:

Really? You offer a cracked version of Aeroglass on a Russian page and have the nerve to come and criticize @bigmuscle work? come on men :thumbdown

It is version with many Bugmuscle's bugs correction. This version integrated with modernframe, uxtsb, gui, atlases, etc all-in-one. Why cracked? Aero Glass is free. Free version  can't be cracked. Russian page? Are you racist?

Edited by evgnb

27 minutes ago, evgnb said:

It is version with many Bugmuscle's bugs correction. This version integrated with modernframe, uxtsb, gui, atlases, etc all-in-one. Why cracked? Aero Glass is free. Free version  can't be cracked. Russian page? Are you racist?

Yes, free, but with a watermark if you don't donate... which seems completely fair to the developer.  Racist? I only mentioned the country where the page in which you uploaded the cracked version comes from, If the word "Russian" is racist, I apologize, I had no idea, English is not my first language.

Edited by carlitosoo555

4 hours ago, carlitosoo555 said:

Yes, free, but with a watermark if you don't donate... which seems completely fair to the developer.

The developer don't fix many known errors in his software. Because it is free, as developer said. But with a watermark if you don't pay, you are right. Or you can pay, but developer still don't fix any errors, for example:

If UxTSB.dll is loaded from registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs, Windows 8.1, 10 RTM, 10 TH, 10 RSx can't open *.deskthemepack files

Aero Glass 1.5.4 (12.8.2017), 1.5.5 (20.8.2017) and now(!) 1.5.6 (10.9.2017) not inject UxTSB.dll in SystemSettings.exe

Two-color solid border

The developer build installer without GUI, atlases, uxtsb, modernframe option, any control panel, etc. You can pay, but get nothing.

You can pay and ask the developer to fix bug:

MS Edge title bar is broken with 1.5.7

and you will get nothing:

I'm aware of this bug, I'm just not sure if it is easy to fix.

At another side, there is corrected version all-in-one in terrible "Russian page". May be you mean you want to donate to the "cracker"? But it's really free hard work to correct developer's bugs, test and integrate plugins, etc.

You can pay, and there is still no 32-bit version.

Still seems completely fair?

Edited by evgnb

19 hours ago, evgnb said:

Still seems completely fair?

Yes, it still seems absolutely fair, nothing you write will change my mind and nothing you write will change the fact that you are offering a cracked version of Aeroglass  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by carlitosoo555

To add Theme Settings to desktop right click menu so you can change 3rd party themes save this code as something.cmd and run as admin.

Reg.exe add "HKCR\DesktopBackground\Shell\Personalization" /v "Icon" /t REG_SZ /d "themecpl.dll" /f
Reg.exe add "HKCR\DesktopBackground\Shell\Personalization" /v "MUIVerb" /t REG_SZ /d "Theme Settings" /f
Reg.exe add "HKCR\DesktopBackground\Shell\Personalization" /v "Position" /t REG_SZ /d "Bottom" /f
Reg.exe add "HKCR\DesktopBackground\Shell\Personalization\command" /ve /t REG_SZ /d "explorer shell:::{ED834ED6-4B5A-4bfe-8F11-A626DCB6A921}" /f

16 hours ago, carlitosoo555 said:

Yes, it still seems absolutely fair, nothing you write will change my mind and nothing you write will change the fact that you are offering a cracked version of Aeroglass  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was a rhetorical question. Not for your personal mind, obviously.

Nothing you write will change the fact that the patched version of Aeroglass is objectively better and more useful than the bare original with bugs.

Heh, the author was too lazy to write a change log for version 1.5.7.

Edited by evgnb

Then, you should not be too lazy and create your own Aero Glass software instead of complaining about so-called bugs which have absolutely no relation to Aero Glass and have never been promised to be the part of my Aero Glass software.

4 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Then, you should not be too lazy and create your own Aero Glass software instead of complaining about so-called bugs which have absolutely no relation to Aero Glass and have never been promised to be the part of my Aero Glass software.

And a very Merry Christmas to you, too!

5 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

the only thing that is promised is the continuation of the watermark to keep the donation money flowing!

7 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

About absolutely no relation. Aero Glass loads uxtsb.dll as part of product since version 1.5.2. And modernframe too as part of DWMGlass.dll. Modernframe breaks Edge title, Aero Glass not injects uxtsb.dll to new modern control panel (in original version)... Of course, nothing relation to Aero Glass as part of Aero Glass! It's something really new complaint from developer.

But the "cracker" is not too lazy and correct many developer's bugs.

And the "cracker" is not too greedy, if he will create own Aero Glass software, bigmuscle will not get his "donations". Since version 1.5.4 dropped support for 32-bit Windows. Next 64 bit? I think the author long wanted to leave the project which is not profitable.

PS And a very Merry Christmas to all!

15 hours ago, evgnb said:

Aero Glass not injects uxtsb.dll to new modern control panel (in original version)...

And? Does it say anywhere that it should happen? That Aero Glass should load something into control panel?

Modernframe breaks Edge title,

You are free to fix it, but I understand that it is much easier to complain about other's work.

But the "cracker" is not too lazy and correct many developer's bugs.

Sure... really "many bugs" :D:D:D:D

And the "cracker" is not too greedy, if he will create own Aero Glass software, bigmuscle will not get his "donations".

Again, you are free to do it :-P

Since version 1.5.4 dropped support for 32-bit Windows.

It was dropped to make a room for you to do it. Now, you have a chance to do better Aero Glass than me.

project which is not profitable.

This project was never meant to be profitable. But you should start working on your own Aero Glass now, so it is ready when I leave the project. But no, you will not do it, because you rather complain about other's work. If I leave, you will complain and then you move to some another project to complain...

THANK YOU Big Muscle!

I sent another small donation your way.  I hope it makes your Christmas brighter!

Version 1.5.7 is awesome; quite functional and trouble-free for those who know how to set things up.

ScreenGrab_W10VM_2017_12_24_223506.png

-Noel