Install Aero Glass Theme without Installer

Hello, i downloaded and installed Aero Glass 1.5.6 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update with the zip file because with the installer i can't replace DWMGlass.dll with the Experimental for 16299 one, executed the schedule.bat and all is ok. My problem is with the Aero Glass theme offered in the installer, i found it, yes, i found it but it is a .png and a .layout file, how i can convert it into an usable theme for Windows? Thanks!

EDIt: With the installer thing, i mean, i installed the Aero effect with the zip, not with the installer. But i want the Aero Glass THEME.

Edited by TheJanox824
Better Explaining

Well, you don't - those files are used by Glass8 itself. I personally use the GUI to set Glass8 to use the right files.

As I do not currently have Glass8 installed (waiting for Bigmuscle to finish the Fall Creators' Update version) I am not sure if the GUI works at the moment.

12 hours ago, TheJanox824 said:

Hello, i downloaded and installed Aero Glass 1.5.6 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update with the zip file because with the installer i can't replace DWMGlass.dll with the Experimental for 16299 one, executed the schedule.bat and all is ok. My problem is with the Aero Glass theme offered in the installer, i found it, yes, i found it but it is a .png and a .layout file, how i can convert it into an usable theme for Windows? Thanks!

EDIt: With the installer thing, i mean, i installed the Aero effect with the zip, not with the installer. But i want the Aero Glass THEME.

Firstly the reason you couldn't replace the file is because you have to kill AeroGlass via Task Scheduler first.. as for the theme, you need AeroGlassGUI for that.