When will there be a version for Windows 10 1709?

On 11/23/2017 at 10:24 AM, Dreamweaver01 said:

Thanks Nutrynion, please keep me posted on your progress.

-DW

Alright I've been busy. Had to rebuild the theme from ground up but I think I finally managed a good final product. Please note, the color has changed to Purple. I will be working on other colors, but perhaps it's fun for anyone who enjoys. What a fun hobby it is, theming. 

You can find it here on my deviantart page.

https://nutrynion.deviantart.com/

I'm observing some visual artifacts after swapping my GeForce GTX 750 Ti for the older Radeon HD 4890 as the former has started to cause the system to completely freeze on regular occasions. When the notification box leaves the screen, part of it stays on the screen for a second before it disappears. Also noticed when scrolling down through keys in Registry Editor, lower portion of the pane with keys isn't refreshed immediately, eg. I have to move mouse wheel about 3 times before I'd see the correct names of the last 3 keys. The glitches do not show up on screenshots and do not occur when Aero Glass is not running. They do not show up neither if Aero Glass is run with basic display driver.

On 12/13/2017 at 12:25 PM, UCyborg said:

I'm observing some visual artifacts after swapping my GeForce GTX 750 Ti for the older Radeon HD 4890 as the former has started to cause the system to completely freeze on regular occasions. When the notification box leaves the screen, part of it stays on the screen for a second before it disappears. Also noticed when scrolling down through keys in Registry Editor, lower portion of the pane with keys isn't refreshed immediately, eg. I have to move mouse wheel about 3 times before I'd see the correct names of the last 3 keys. The glitches do not show up on screenshots and do not occur when Aero Glass is not running. They do not show up neither if Aero Glass is run with basic display driver.

Seeing similar issues, and when scrolling in FireFox on this exact page there is a of jumping and stuttering. Removing Aeroglass resolves the problem. Never had performance issues on this hardware before.

• 2 weeks later...