Website ideas

IneedGas

ok that is noted. I was entertaining the idea of starting a small company that does big things like website hosting and e-mail services that I can guarantee no spam for personal, business and etc. but what should the price range be?

Well, Microsoft uses frames still so they aren't that bad to use :) I'd still stay away from them though as they are in their "disappearing from the web" stage. Some day down the line, frames will not even be supported period nor do I think they should. More browsers should support css alot better though as that is an amazing set of code to use. Also, tables should be gotten rid of and everyone start using the <div> tags instead..

I think the world is in a big turnaround as for the web. Things are starting to look better and it seems that we're getting closer and closer to a "true" standard compliant. However, there are multiple browsers in the world. Therefore, there will never be a true standards compliant rule of code.

newdles

http://www.webzila.com

I was entertaining the idea of starting a small company that does big things like website hosting and e-mail services that I can guarantee no spam for personal, business and etc. but what should the price range be?

• 1 month later...
I was entertaining the idea of starting a small company that does big things like website hosting and e-mail services that I can guarantee no spam for personal, business and etc. but what should the price range be?

Why bother even setting a price? Unless your guarentee isn't really a guarentee, you'll be giving them their money back when they get a spam message anyway.