My Browser Builds (Part 1)

The MPL 2.0 will be obeyed to the letter. Perhaps if you morons weren't abusing my brands and falsely attributing your substandard builds to me using my trademarked names or producing builds of an unreleased product violating My and Mozilla trademarks (which is the case of navigator as I have not cleared out trademarked SeaMonkey assets yet) I wouldn't be doing this.

ALSO, Binary Outcast's short form is BinOC not "boc". You may have been able to get away with your bullshittery with Moonchild Productions but I am an entirely different entity to deal with. You are on notice that improper use of my Copywritten and Trademarked brands, names, and logos will not be tolerated.

47 minutes ago, Matt A. Tobin said:

The MPL 2.0 will be obeyed to the letter. Perhaps if you morons weren't abusing my brands and falsely attributing your substandard builds to me using my trademarked names or producing builds of an unreleased product violating My and Mozilla trademarks (which is the case of navigator as I have not cleared out trademarked SeaMonkey assets yet) I wouldn't be doing this.

ALSO, Binary Outcast's short form is BinOC not "boc". You may have been able to get away with your bullshittery with Moonchild Productions but I am an entirely different entity to deal with. You are on notice that improper use of my Copywritten and Trademarked brands, names, and logos will not be tolerated.

If you and moonchild did a better job, then there would be no need for unofficial versions... Step your game up or get out of the wayyyyy.......

20 minutes ago, Jody Thornton said:

To quote Fred Flintstone!

"Ewwwwwww Boy"

Come at me.

12 minutes ago, jaclaz said:

Sure, "boc" is the "shorter" (all small letters) form.

jaclaz

Except that isn't valid.. What is a boc,? Nothing I am involved with, I'm sure.

5 minutes ago, PROBLEMCHYLD said:

If you and moonchild did a better job, then there would be no need for unofficial versions... Step your game up or get out of the wayyyyy.......

Moonchild has nothing to do with this. He is NOT a member of Binary Outcast. Interlink and other BinOC Projects are in no way related to Moonchild Productions. However, let's explore this for a moment, so not supporting an 18 year old operating system that Microsoft doesn't even support anymore is "Not doing a good job". How does this make logical sense? Hmm?

In any event, the MPL is satisfied.

5 minutes ago, Matt A. Tobin said:

Come at me.

Except that isn't valid.. What is a boc,? Nothing I am involved with, I'm sure.

Moonchild has nothing to do with this. He is NOT a member of Binary Outcast. Interlink and other BinOC Projects are in no way related to Moonchild Productions. However, let's explore this for a moment, so not supporting an 18 year old operating system that Microsoft doesn't even support anymore is "Not doing a good job". How does this make logical sense? Hmm?

In any event, the MPL is satisfied.

So, in other words you are a follower? I understand you're NOT a trendsetter and you only do what you see others do....My son is 3 and he sets his own path NOT follow. As I said before, step it up or fallback slim. There is NO solution for this problem you might endure!!

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD

Come at you?  Man, you really sound threatening there @Matt A. Tobin. Watch that blood pressure you useless piece of butt-wipe, you.

By the way folks, this fine piece of waste has two rules:  listen closely:

(1) On;ly call him "Tobin", "Matt A Tobin" or "New Tobin Diaphragm" - wait I'm sorry "Paradigm"  .... "Paradigm"

(2) Never just call him "Matt", "Matt Tobin", "Matty Boy" (hey that might work), or any obscene term that might make me smile.

**** In other words - obey # 2.

4 minutes ago, PROBLEMCHYLD said:

So, in other words you are a follower? I understand you're NOT a trendsetter and you only do what you see others do....My son is 3 and he sets his own path NOT follow. As I said before, step it up or fallback slim.

How does this make any sense? I help create the future. Hell, in many ways I created a lot of what you see these days. What am I following? Nothing, except my own vision. I am indeed a trendsetter. You do know it was my pushing things along that contributed to the reality you now experience especially with the abused software you are getting from Roytam. A lot of it would not be as it is without me. Which is why I am somewhat protective of it. Of course if he WASN'T a moron he would properly re-brand his efforts and not fall back on false attribution of his corruption.

1 minute ago, Jody Thornton said:

Come at you?  Man, you really sound threatening there @Matt A. Tobin. Watch that blood pressure you useless piece of butt-wipe, you.

By the way folks, this fine piece of waste has two rules:  listen closely:

(1) On;ly call him "Tobin", "Matt A Tobin" or "New Tobin Diaphragm" - wait I'm sorry "Paradigm"  .... "Paradigm"

(2) Never just call him "Matt", "Matt Tobin", "Matty Boy" (hey that might work), or any obscene term that might make me smile.

**** In other words - obey # 2.

Is there perhaps a different tune you can play because this one is quite worn out after two+ years.

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 9:13 PM, roytam1 said:

New Pale Moon 26.5 for Win2000 build:

updated test binary:
https://o.rths.cf/gpc/files1.rt/palemoon-26.5.0-20180718.win2000.7z

and updated test binary of K-Meleon 74 with Goanna 2.2(palemoon-26.5) that works in Win2000:
https://o.rths.cf/gpc/files1.rt/KM74-g22-20180718.win2000.7z

base repo: https://github.com/roytam1/palemoon26/tree/oldvc

Changes since last build (omitted due to forum restrictions, changelog available in blog entry)

@roytam1

Thank you for your hard work in preserving browser support on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

One question: I encounter HTML5 issues on YouTube with your Pale Moon 26.5 for Windows 2000. Is there a workaround for this? I can always use VLC to network stream, but I was wondering what would cause this, and if there is a fix.

I am using a fully-updated Windows 2000 with all the patches through end of support in 2010.

html5pm.jpg

1 minute ago, Matt A. Tobin said:

So you deny reality. That is cool and all but it doesn't make you right in your perceptions or declarations based upon them.

When you get NETFLIX working then you can have something to brag about.

I'm the one-liner assassin, this ain't what you want.

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD

7 minutes ago, PROBLEMCHYLD said:

When you get NETFLIX working then you can have something to brag about.

I'm the one-liner assassin

Moonchild Productions applications are not my primary responsibility. However, what is your issue?

423c7d7c-d7ac-468f-b703-6f4c6c5daa6d.jpg

As for Borealis..

4df70384-7f84-4e2d-8802-df324bedddb3.jpg

Edited by Matt A. Tobin