Disable your adblocking for MSFN

Luxman

• 3 weeks later...
On 18.9.2017 at 8:13 PM, ppgrainbow said:

Already done that and the ads aren't showing. :(

Yeah these algorithms are crazy. I know for example "bild.de" and it will very often show you the "You have an adblocker activated". Another Austrian Blog only needed me to whitelist the page and I dont get the message that ads cannot be shown anymore and they really show up.
Before I got Opera 48 it also worked without issues with Opera 47. Now I whitelisted msfn inside my AV software and the browser but no ads show up.

Not even if I deactivate adblocking completely! I have to still find out how reactivate it.

Edited by winxpi

59 minutes ago, winxpi said:

Yeah these algorithms are crazy. I know for example "bild.de" and it will very often show you the "You have an adblocker activated". Another Austrian Blog only needed me to whitelist the page and I dont get the message that ads cannot be shown anymore and they really show up.
Before I got Opera 48 it also worked without issues with Opera 47. Now I whitelisted msfn inside my AV software and the browser but no ads show up.

Not even if I deactivate adblocking completely! I have to still find out how reactivate it.

I'm pretty sure that even if no adblocking software installed bild.de would show up that I have a "adblocker activated" when there is no adblocking software installed. :(