Thank You Big Muscle For New Aero Glass Build 1.5.6

2 hours ago, Dreamweaver01 said:

I guess all good things must come to an end :(

-DW

Unless you're a software developer who needs to ensure the future compatibility of their programme(s), there's surely there's no need to install 16362.1000 yet?

4 hours ago, Aethelflaed said:

Unless you're a software developer who needs to ensure the future compatibility of their programme(s), there's surely there's no need to install 16362.1000 yet?

You are funny.  I run 16362 because I am a member of the WindowsInsiders program, and I want to be on the cutting edge.

1 hour ago, dhjohns said:

You are funny.  I run 16362 because I am a member of the WindowsInsiders program, and I want to be on the cutting edge.

Ah, but how does suggesting that people stick with the current stable release make someone 'funny'? I can well imagine some of us might need specific functionality (it's why I'm on the Insiders programme on my phone, in fact), but unless that should be the case there is no real reason to upgrade. Not as long as older releases remain secure, that is.

Edited by Aethelflaed

2 hours ago, dhjohns said:

He is probably funny. But I see much more funnier when someone installs buggy beta version of the operating system and then he complains that he is not able to run the software which was never meant to be run there.

It's probably funny. But I see extra much more funnier when someone uploads buggy beta version 1.5.4.935 of the Aero Glass and then he complains about beta version of the operating system.

What about inject UxTSB.dll in SystemSettings.exe (new Personalization Panel)?

I always run the build of Windows with the biggest number.  If Aeroglass works, it works.  Right now I get no transparency which is fine, but I get nice little boxes around my border titles as they should be instead of the sharp ugly rectangular ones.  All is good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 3:49 PM, Dreamweaver01 said:

Looks like we can have our cake and eat it too :D
We got symbols today and therefor transparency.

-DW

Win10 16296 w/ Aero Glass 1.5.6

Awesome news, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks again to BigMuscle for continuing to make Windows 10 aesthetically-pleasing.  It's far more important than it may sound, and I don't know what I would have done without his outstanding contribution, because the alternatives are rather mediocre.  Much obliged BM!