Nvidia Pascal Graphics Card Issue

Windows 2000

25 minutes ago, Pastelito said:

No, replace the files before installing, extract the drivers .exe with 7zip then put the files inside Display.Driver, then install.

Ok i got that but, when i try 375.63 the control panel doesnt open any workaround for that?

EDIT : Actually after restarting twice it appeared and worked.

Edited by burd

42 minutes ago, burd said:

Ok i got that but, when i try 375.63 the control panel doesnt open any workaround for that?

EDIT : Actually after restarting twice it appeared and worked.

I think 373.06 it's the best and last one for vista, 375.63 works for me in games but i loss cuda, opengl and other things checking GPU-Z

10 minutes ago, Pastelito said:

I think 373.06 it's the best and last one for vista, 375.63 works for me in games but i loss cuda, opengl and other things checking GPU-Z

Actually 375.63 gives more fps than any of the older ones its only like 5-10fps but its better than nothing.

tried this mod with ver 372.54 and 372.70 and the performance is the same for me when running dx9 or dx11 in heaven benchmark (with and without the mod)

the performance in games is the same too (in fnaf 1/2/3/4 and ultimate custom night i have huge lag spikes, especially in the last one)

On 6/13/2021 at 12:10 AM, winvispixp said:

tried this mod with ver 372.54 and 372.70 and the performance is the same for me when running dx9 or dx11 in heaven benchmark (with and without the mod)

the performance in games is the same too (in fnaf 1/2/3/4 and ultimate custom night i have huge lag spikes, especially in the last one)

Its the original 372.70 kernel file and 373.06 dwm files, so its expected.