Realtek 8111E; other issues with newer systems on Windows 98

ruthan

12 hours ago, 98SE said:

I'm the one with the Z170 on MSFN.

This post above contains the specs of the test build that should go to to the thread below:

MOVE this "http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/176889-pci-to-pcie-adapter-work-great/?do=findComment&comment=1142085"

Can we get a moderator to move this post to the top of this new thread?

TO here "http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/176983-ultimate-98se-pc-ultimate-disappointment/"

No, because to do so would make other parts of this thread not make sense when things are removed.
While this post is not strictly on-topic, the original poster (ragnargd) asked a question directly of MrMateczko and received a response. Only later did MrMateczko attempt to use this system in an "everyday" 9x build. The post you quoted fits better here in its original context.

Perhaps leaving the original copy here and adding a second copy of it to that thread and adding a original thread link at the bottom of it from where it was extracted in case someone wanted to know where it originated.

I think LoneCrusader already is used to MSFNs great tradition of threads me'andering to far off dimensions, once the original topic is more or less done with. (Hi, LoneCrusader :hello: ... and i'm guilty as well :blushing:)

Edited by ragnargd

4 hours ago, ragnargd said:

I think LoneCrusader already is used to MSFNs great tradition of threads me'andering to far off dimensions, once the original topic is more or less done with. (Hi, LoneCrusader :hello: ... and i'm guilty as well :blushing:)

Well don't anger the warbird... it will decloak.

warbird.jpg

:realmad::no::angel

:thumbup:cool::hello:

14 hours ago, ragnargd said:

Yes. :)

10 hours ago, 98SE said:

Well don't anger the warbird... it will decloak.

:realmad::no::angel

:thumbup:cool::hello:

Nah. This is more my style.

QrzxH.jpg

I don't claim those weird, arrogant people claiming to be Romulans in The Next Generation. :thumbdown

2 hours ago, LoneCrusader said:

Yes. :)

Nah. This is more my style.

QrzxH.jpg

I don't claim those weird, arrogant people claiming to be Romulans in The Next Generation. :thumbdown

It was easier to blend in back in the day...

cb0df7a51e1fbcfd89806126438e9ec6-d6rrhdt

:ph34r::whistle:

TOR-BalanceofTerror-plasma-enterprise1.j

:boring: Stealing the cloaking device and plasma torpedoes.:worship: