Restore Microsoft streaming proxy audio device system virtual device after its removal..

ruthan

You can add the Streaming Proxy manually in the same way you added PCI Bus to your setups. In my experience it always gets reinstalled when a new Audio device is installed anyway but I don't have any USB Audio devices, only add-in cards.

As i wrote in first item in this thread, i tried it, but i didnt find this device in the list or way how to install it from INF, so i want to need, how it could be added.

I disabled the Streaming Proxy as well as all of the others except the 3 I mentioned before. Still had Sound.

Ok had better theories, but maybe is the only some stupid check if device exist, regardless of it is disabled - its some virtual device codec, maybe cant be really disabled, it would be firstime that thing would work such way, its danger of use one too stupid if for some check.. (you know situation when something dont working only because programmer wrote check and because check failed he marked devices as not working.. i did similar thing zillion times..).