How do you install or burn items in this formatte?

XPerties

Ok, I posted this in here because it doesnt refer to a direct software....

Ive downloaded items and there seperated in 62 files. All are zipped. How do I burn or install these items. Would I unzipp all files to one directory then burn everything or install. I would perfer to burn it to a disk. Maybe convert it to a .iso file then burn. FYI its a game. But does that matter if its a game or a application?

Secondly.....I see theres movies out there (scary movie 2) and I would like to get these. Again these are split in several files. How do I get these to work? Do I need a dvd burner to get these to work? Can I view it on the computer using windows media player?

Thanks in advance everyone!

-Chris:spaced

the file names are as followed for this game...

nfl2k01.zip, nfl2k02.zip and so on! all the way to 63.

As far as the difference what would I do in both cases. Im not sure if you would consider this ziped individuly or a spaned archive, How would you tell?

-Chris

the game is obviously ripped, unzip everything and you can install it from the file, if you want it on disc then make an AUTORUN.inf file pointing to the installer file on the rip then burn the files to cd and it will run like a proper cd does

http://www.divx-digest.com is good resource for DiVX films, you will most probably need the codec, which can be grabbed from that site, this will work with Windows Media Player 7/8.

In reference to the warez rips, quite a few releases are done in small chunks, around 2-3Mb, which are individually zipped, then inside these they are aced, so you need to unzip every zip (sometimes around 50-60 :wail: ), and then you can use WinAce to unace the files.

Hope this helped,

aMb

• 6 years later...

EDIT: This reply is pointless. The OP just realized that the last post in this topic before his was in 2001, how and why it showed up on his computer today is still a mystery. Anyways, MOVE ALONG.

Edited by Speeddymon