Google Photos -- The URL

thecavern

I have "photos.google.com".

Unlike other products, it doesn't show the URL assigned to a picture. They seem to disguise the URL.

Anyway known to actually see the URL in order to include it in a web site ?

Thanks !!

The normal process is to right click on the image and click view image. Then it should be in the address bar of the browser.

It doesn't seem to work for google photos. I put one picture up as a test (Apparently I didn't have any pictures in there) and then when I did that trick, it shows this in the address bar:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SaQUxKfqqKeQaIV9foB73WOHLyr9RnHdHq1w66UtlUFjx8TKfqJKHQKKSq7fwphPHn3qp1p57QBL7qcEWH5ZnsmmFC41gQsajFxQ6Jb0__et0kaXRVqSH0bKdHBhqkwKzHza-Ke94N69T1jeZEHdy_3-r1_tGOwgvWWf_bl0hbh6drmwJAjaxjbht8mmU-qMvAWoGteHVR0wzJPnAQlzJqG2m9zHgN9RzbGm5pTsnEZAE317XiwzEfHujPuiNPoOZcsAbn3S6LM1eFc0SbiXxvx-1I-YQZMv_aektGHh7aRv5TIVCS5qs1LiCyRA5ycCRGfVaYng_FmqO7juNc9xg1ggNHpNgFyIZzn_fqoSfAv0ZOPbJxQGOGUoL2Tch23e7AZUATm-cjVBTuOR3zspeCxJ-o9PcZnSX4x0MlrBJwu1iCWy6DwZ1eLynZSNsrju1Lz0Mw_AorfnoBR3tTApaRJdmnXYzureXaRdDaR79-bPlQAdoi1ewSIUVIoBGfCEj2IFnjvC2u3y__K569Er_o32dM7QCguE4o8AK42S40LSUGAkidZ0RexhR-eOsgpQkzN5DltrHuMclrW5B3vdy9Z3Hr-JoY4FQUbHVoV_OsDUHExl=w1000-h746-no

Of which, only after = at the end can be removed because it is only used to set the image dimensions. I believe that this is binary data and the browser knows how to render it. So you can't get a URL to an actual file, but that URL should work in IMG tags.