USB Flash Drives - Walmart Back to School Sale

Monroe

Walmart usually starts putting the 'Back to School' sale bins out after the 4th of July. Just got back from a quick trip to get a bag of Potato Chips ... saw they had some sale bins already out. Spotted the bin with the flash drives.

The last three or four years I have posted about these SanDisk flash drives being on sale at Walmart in the summer. Four years ago they were 8 GB drives for $4.97 ... then the last two years they were 16 GB drives for $4.97 ... now this year, a real bargain ... 32 GB SanDisk drives still for the same price of $4.97.

They may go fast this year ... I bought 14 and may get some more. Just like last year, the drives come in different colors ... blue, green and pink.

I had just used up my last 16 GB flash drive this morning ... so I needed a new supply. So excited about the flash drive sale that I forgot to get my bag of Potato Chips !!!

... just to add: these drives are the Cruser Blade model.

Amazon - SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Cruzer-Frustration-Free-Packaging-SDCZ50-032G-AFFP/dp/B007KFAG8Y/ref=sr_1_11?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1499636140&sr=1-11&keywords=sandisk+flash+drives&refinements=p_89%3ASanDisk%2Cp_n_size_browse-bin%3A1259716011

monroe

Edited by monroe