Need Link for Flash Player NPAPI

Monroe

I got the download link and download for the IE version but I don't see any download link for Firefox and Pale Moon ... NPAPI. I want the link for one complete download and not the small 1.1 mb download.

thanks

.... this should have been placed in the 'Newest Adobe Flash and Shockwave, and Java, too!' thread ... please move it there.

Edited by monroe

17 minutes ago, monroe said:

I got the download link and download for the IE version but I don't see any download link for Firefox and Pale Moon ... NPAPI. I want the link for one complete download and not the small 1.1 mb download.

thanks

.... this should have been placed in the 'Newest Adobe Flash and Shockwave, and Java, too!' thread ... please move it there.

http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/pdc/26.0.0.131/install_flash_player.exe

You can also use this for Chrome 44 versions and older which do not support PPAPI. 

Edited by sdfox7

sdfox7 ... thanks for the link and the information. I usually look for the term 'NPAPI' for the K-Meleon and Pale Moon download. Getting harder to find all these correct flash player downloads. I don't remember that 1.1 MB short download from earlier downloads, maybe it was there last month.

Thanks again ...

Just now, monroe said:

sdfox7 ... thanks for the link and the information. I usually look for the term 'NPAPI' for the K-Meleon and Pale Moon download. Getting harder to find all these correct flash player downloads. I don't remember that 1.1 MB short download from earlier downloads, maybe it was there last month.

Thanks again ...

Monroe

The NPAPI installer for old versions of Chrome is the same download file as for Firefox. Chrome ended all NPAPI support including Flash beginning with version 45, Firefox 52 also ended NPAPI support for most plugins except Flash.

When you run the Internet Explorer ActiveX, Firefox/Legacy Chrome NPAPI, and Chrome 45 + PPAPI installers, all of the extracted files end up in your C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash directory.

macromed2.jpg