TuMaGoNx

4 minutes ago, roytam1 said:

I patched palemoon with xompie-0.6-alpha options "0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7" (so msvcrt and d3d9 shouldn't be patched)

palemoon can start in safe mode, but not normal mode.

Wait it seems bit weird.  This wined3d of xompie is working on intel hd 2500 even which never work before. Great job TuMaGoNx.  I think some api issue with palemoon. I cannot recreate your issue with Extendedxp and 27.4.0. Which is your PM version? 

@TuMaGoNx what is your future plan with XPtier?  Which apps are going there.

1 minute ago, Dibya said:

Wait it seems bit weird.  This wined3d of xompie is working on intel hd 2500 even which never work before. Great job TuMaGoNx.  I think some api issue with palemoon. I cannot recreate your issue with Extendedxp and 27.4.0. Which is your PM version? 

@TuMaGoNx what is your future plan with XPtier?  Which apps are going there.

tried 27.2.0 and 27.4.0 both crash when startup, without wined3d everything works.

Hey i don't know anything guys, I haven't test it at all [I'm on Win10 right now], lets wait for svyatpro words
I think it is Palemoon searching for GLES backend, then contact AT driver and crash, seeing it is ogl crash.

Edited by TuMaGoNx

XPitory?

Well, as I said long time ago http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/175529-remodeling-windows-xp-kernel32/?page=9#comment-1126377

We have less than 2 year left before EOL
Xompie failed to be patchless solution, but not useless, but i'm stuck with implementation unless WinPR catch up fast (so I can leech on them)
where generic USB3 driver? no good
I haven't done {2} and I'm quite experienced at it, that's what I gonna do now: XPitory (and I will left xompie as is)
I want to make mirror of last working apps, xompie patchable app, and backported app using gcc or msvc

21 minutes ago, TuMaGoNx said:

XPitory?

Well, as I said long time ago http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/175529-remodeling-windows-xp-kernel32/?page=9#comment-1126377

We have less than 2 year left before EOL
Xompie failed to be patchless solution, but not useless, but i'm stuck with implementation unless WinPR catch up fast (so I can leech on them)
where generic USB3 driver? no good
I haven't done {2} and I'm quite experienced at it, that's what I gonna do now: XPitory (and I will left xompie as is)
I want to make mirror of last working apps, xompie patchable app, and backported app using gcc or msvc

well it is in linux kernel soarce . Tuma, You no more use XP? Ahh! XP lost her one of the diehard fanboy!!

We need to do following to keep using xp:=

*univeral audio/lan/wlan/bluetooth driver for xp.

*universal video driver with multi monitor support plus dx/ogl/vulkan support. 

*uefi support driver. 

* compiled modern browser like firefox, chromium ,palemoon,slimjet etc

* universal usb3.0/3.1 driver with USB type c  support 

Lastly these are too easy to say but not to do in reality. 

I am loosing my hope in every respect.  Not only dear Tumi , but most of the people working silently leaving the game.  May be in future I may be went away from the game. I alone cannot do much As I am a single man with limited time and man I have friends and family to co operate right. I wished to get few more DeV's joining me but I lost my hope.  Now my only hope is one core api by Samuka @Skulltrail Here in msfn. I am loosing my hopes. 

Finally thanks TuMaGoNx for your xompie update . I hope you will keep developing it . Thanks for your all efforts.  I am not targeting any one.  Just saying the reality.  Good programmers are geeks.  Geeks generally loves to stay cutting edge.  Won't we? We buy i7 where a i3 can be enough on those side pcs because we love to stay always high end . Most geeks thinks xp is just old so upgrade to something new. They know  about craps in newer os better than anyone but they stay cutting edge. I also have 10 in secondary partition in my skylake pc . Truth is that same as above . But one thing even tsunami comes no one can move me away from xp as main system. 

Duh Don't be dramatic.. I just use XP yesterday to build nvme driver. I'm in the middle of mass DISM servicing task with Win10, it's slow process of testing and rebuild

and I'm no good programmer but a good packager, that's why I try to be realistic with my goals

*univeral audio/lan/wlan/bluetooth driver for xp.
*universal video driver with multi monitor support plus dx/ogl/vulkan support.
*uefi support driver.
* compiled modern browser like firefox, chromium ,palemoon,slimjet etc
* universal usb3.0/3.1 driver with USB type c support

you could rely on mesa as video driver fallback but need lot cpus (think of Asus Z9PE-D8-WS, which imo the best thing that XP compliant)
Driver programming is beyond my scope, it's really hard, having implementation is one thing making it talk with windows kernel is another thing. I believe one day some pops will do his magic just for fun for one of those drivers.
Browser? just stick with mozilla

Well It time to just wait ....

I want to compile palemoon with your GCC. any instruction ? It has no ide like devcpp so i am asking .

i think i should copy all content to bin ......

Edited by Dibya

@roytam1
Try to loop it back into d3d using GLdirect? https://sites.google.com/site/ourenthusiasmsasham/technical/stereodisplay#TOC-Open-GL-in-Stereo
download and just put opengl32.dll in your palemoon folder

Edit:
that would be double translation (triple if gles counted lol) but it should bypass atiogl (maybe)
angle (GLES) -> Wined3d (D3d10) -> GLDirect (OpenGL) -> ATI Direct3d
Ahh I remember being able to compile Angle that will only look for D3d9 I will find the dll..

this is older version though

angled3d9.7z

Edited by TuMaGoNx

@Dibya I don't know where to start (I only did that once and long time ago) you need msvc (I think)
but I build nss, mozjs and npr (mozilla components) regularly with gcc

Edited by TuMaGoNx

Okay I need to experiment.  I want to build a lightweight browser like k meleon but all needed features of FF. I plan to make the browser as much secure as possible. 

1 hour ago, Dibya said:

I want to build a lightweight browser like k meleon but all needed features of FF. I plan to make the browser as much secure as possible.

I thought you just stated that your current projects are overwhelming you, that there are too many things to do and not enough resources for completing them and that you were losing your hopes, etc, and now you are going to add to the things to do an incredibly large project? :dubbio:

jaclaz

9 minutes ago, jaclaz said:

I thought you just stated that your current projects are overwhelming you, that there are too many things to do and not enough resources for completing them and that you were losing your hopes, etc, and now you are going to add to the things to do an incredibly large project? :dubbio:

jaclaz

well i am making one gang soon to develop a browser . I will just stay a gang leader some time involving with them and managing the project .

Extended XP will stay with me , partners like  Heinoganda ,FranceBB ,Samuka and new guy Damnation others are welcome if they like .

1 hour ago, Dibya said:

Okay I need to experiment.  I want to build a lightweight browser like k meleon but all needed features of FF. I plan to make the browser as much secure as possible. 

I think you need to figure how to build a vanilla build of palemoon/firefox/k-meleon and then adding your own code over it.

12 minutes ago, roytam1 said:

I think you need to figure how to build a vanilla build of palemoon/firefox/k-meleon and then adding your own code over it.

yes . will you join me ? I need some people to advice at least .