TuMaGoNx

Hope this is OK, have provided a small downloader for the components. (Created with 7z SFX Builder and can be supplemented easily, if still further components are needed.)

Download:
here

Password:

v5G3]d2$pO%Iz46§Ds[T57CyfW&9H18U&nB64J"7§yp(L=q3

Update 12/31/2016

Spoiler

12/31/2016  usp10.dll  1.626.7601.23585

:)

Edited by heinoganda

Well duh! I just realized that my msiexec7 really not needed at all, as appverifier could handle it as well..
just add msiexec.exe and use compatibility->hiversionlie only (clear off basic settings)
since it set to majorversion 7 by default, you might need to specify it if msi ask specific windows version.
and if there existing msiexec process in task manager BEFORE you add it to appverifier you'll need to kill them before doing installation
I'll remove msiexec7 next time (hopefully it's not used a lot yet)

@heinoganda: thanks for the installer, I'll leave it to msfn users :)

54 minutes ago, roytam1 said:

anyone tried this on palemoon 27?

Not yet, AFAICS. I'd be great if you did so and reported your results...
TuMaGoNx mini how-to is quoted below, but small adjustments may be needed for the newest xompie-0.4a.exe

On 10/14/2016 at 6:50 PM, TuMaGoNx said:

I guess the main interest would be browser after all  :)

How to patch Palemoon with XomPie:
1. Install xompie-0.0.2a.exe, need to be admin
2. Install 32bit Visual C++ 2015 runtime if you are not have it yet
3. Download Palemoon using the zip version, extract to [somewhere]
4. from explorer right klik on [somewhere] -> sendto -> xpatcher.bat
5. From the cmd dialog proceed by press Enter
6. Wait till over.. Close cmd dialog and try run palemoon

EDIT:
to uninstall : StartMenu -> All Programs -> Xompie -> Uninstall Xompie (there is no uninstaller from Add/Remove)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone tried OpenFabric NVMe driver https://svn.openfabrics.org/svnrepo/nvmewin/releases/revision_1.5/ ?
it require storport driver (storport.sys, diskdump.sys) which only available for Windows 2003 and later

or rather have anyone tried install nt5.2 storport.sys & diskdump.sys on XP?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/drivers/storage/storage-port-drivers

• 2 weeks later...

@Dibya... did you grab OneCoreXPSysFiles.rar from ADrive before Samuka removed it? I don't hear anything from the "lady" since November 28, do you have any news from her? :( Most important, do you have the files from the package? I have the ones for Windows Server 2003 only, unfortunately...

(For the records, yes, it seems that the legend that says that all programmers are men is false, she is a girl xD)

Well, I'll tell you something about One-Core API. Samuka is very busy now, he posted his sources and seems he will share his project to people and he needs everybody's help. I can't give you a link to his sources right now, because I should ask him first. But I surely know, he went rather far on XP/2003 kernel extending. If there are people who can help him in project developement you can feel free to contribute.

I don't actually know if he is a girl or a boy, but I often call him "man". Samuka seems to be a male name in Brazil.

Edited by Svyatpro

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 8:01 AM, dencorso said:

@heinoganda: the usp10.dll inside the hotfix pointed by @TuMaGoNx is v. 1.626.7601.22666, therefore it's newer...

If you install the PowerPoint 2010 viewer, then install all available updates (via, e.g., MS Update), then install all updates again (the first round installs SP2; then a bunch of post-SP2 updates appear), you'll get the latest usp10.dll version: v. 1.626.7601.23585, dated 11/15/2016.

I'm sure you could do the same thing by just downloading the relevant update and extracting the usp10.dll file from it, but I'm too lazy to figure out which update had it!

Just FYI,

Using Samuka's wrapper + some customizations I managed to run Chromium 51.0.2687.0. And I guess I know what's the reason why latest Chrome's doesn't work. So wait guys until One-Core-API will be released.

14dd4143d63927391a163c96fd6c3376.jpg

Also Sony Vegas 13 is here:

cbbd38ad4cffc44ef4ffe099aafde136.jpg

1 hour ago, Dibya said:

Syvet can you compile  the files , i will replace the code with BWC's one .

Okay, here take One-Core-API's vtdll. But you need to keep in mind that BWC's implementaion is kernel32 related and has no "Rtl" at the beginning of the function. Also use BWC's Japanese binaries, there are some reasons.

vtdll.dll

I tried to fix it in sources but had no luck because of my poor C knowledges.

And a bit of necessary information. I found a commit that brokes newer Chrome in XP:

https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/f9b843b964801440b50e74b072c70e7ecb0f1921

Edited by Svyatpro