[Cancelled by the Author] Extended Kernel for XP (ExtendedXP)

Dibya

25 minutes ago, Damnation said:

I'm unable to download.

-

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

some body can fix it , I can download my attachment .

5 hours ago, Dibya said:

some body can fix it , I can download my attachment .

@Dibya, Rather than posting your file as an attachment here on the board, could you please post your file on one of the free file servers, and post a link to the file here?  That should be a more reliable way to share files.  [It would also help the board by removing some of the bandwidth and file storage requirements. :) ]

Cheers and Regards

3 hours ago, bphlpt said:

@Dibya, Rather than posting your file as an attachment here on the board, could you please post your file on one of the free file servers, and post a link to the file here?  That should be a more reliable way to share files.  [It would also help the board by removing some of the bandwidth and file storage requirements. :) ]

Cheers and Regards

Thanks I will put it on my mediafire account 

• 3 weeks later...

Every good thing has its end. I am sorry to declare it but my real life is not giving me scope to work on it ..

I hope some one will took up the development . I wish this tread to kept open .

https://ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&p=143702#p143702

I have mentioned all tools and provided src code so i hope some one will  take up the development. I shall try my level best to return next year but i cannot promise anything ,

Thanking all my friends.

Best Regards

Dibyamartanda Samanta

3 hours ago, Dibya said:

Every good thing has its end. I am sorry to declare it but my real life is not giving me scope to work on it ..

I hope some one will took up the development . I wish this tread to kept open .

https://ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&p=143702#p143702

I have mentioned all tools and provided src code so i hope some one will  take up the development. I shall try my level best to return next year but i cannot promise anything ,

Thanking all my friends.

Best Regards

Dibyamartanda Samanta

Dibya sorry to hear you quit.  I told you it would be a tough job and better to focus on smaller useful projects that offer long term usage.

I'm interested in just increasing the XP 32-bit capacity from 3.2GB  to 8GB and 16GB but not adding any extra Windows Vista or Windows 7 compatibility.  I just want to increase the XP 32-bit memory limit only without changing XP code which can cause problems with some of my software.

Do you still have notes on what to change to increase the memory limit?

I don't want the 128GB max as I use Ramdrive software which might be incompatible.

Before I asked you said you were on vacation with your sister but now you are back home?

Also can you reupload your source code files as regular .zip instead of .7z?  I couldn't open the file you uploaded.

Brighter note for your new XP Coffee Lake machine; :)

Coffee Lake cheap Quad Core CPU out now in the US today.

Intel BX80684I38100 8th Gen Core i3-8100 Processor

$117

https://www.amazon.com/Intel-BX80684I38100-Core-i3-8100-Processor/dp/B0759FTRZL/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1507221458&sr=8-18&keywords=8th+Gen+Core+intel

Now we wait for the AsRock Z370 Tai Chi MB.

:whistle:

@98SE I am long back home about 2 month back.  I need some contribution. I am waiting for loyal contribution.  My health is not permitting me . I am pretty lagging down in my real life due to same hell health. I am pretty much depressed due to terrific society here. Here people judges book by cover not by content.  Talent has no value to them . After few year if this goes on I myself will be a history. Here no body cares what someone  want to be in future but what they want to make him. I will be mad truelly speaking . Any way , everybody please stay in topic. I will get my peace when I will see some people developing it.    Thanks 

1 hour ago, Dibya said:

@98SE I am long back home about 2 month back.  I need some contribution. I am waiting for loyal contribution.  My health is not permitting me . I am pretty lagging down in my real life due to same hell health. I am pretty much depressed due to terrific society here. Here people judges book by cover not by content.  Talent has no value to them . After few year if this goes on I myself will be a history. Here no body cares what someone  want to be in future but what they want to make him. I will be mad truelly speaking . Any way , everybody please stay in topic. I will get my peace when I will see some people developing it.    Thanks 

Yes my health is the same as yours.  I plan on doing one last Z370 and Ryzen XP build attempt and will retire as well as it will be another 3-5 years before anything improves worth investing time and money.  I will probably try myself to figure out how to do the 8GB and 16GB memory hack for XP on my own when I have more time.  It's too difficult to find people interested in keeping XP going but still my favorite OS.  I have written an extensive XP guide to help others and worked on the USB 3.0 issue but I will also be quitting soon after you as is the nature of obsolescence.  Since I can't open your source file at the moment I guess I will let it go as it will not help not knowing what the hell is going on in it without you or others.  Bills have come and loans increase in magnitude so my time is very limited as well.  Much Thanks and Be Well Dibya.  XP Lives forever in our dreams.....