[Cancelled by the Author] Extended Kernel for XP (ExtendedXP)

Dibya

6 hours ago, vinifera said:

wait, did you port DWM to XP and it works ?

I made vista version of nvdia driver to get my gtx 1070 work but due to lack of dxkrnl.sys implementation i cannot get newer directx work that made me sad anyway . which also needed for dwm i will keep trying after i get some stable os. I donot want to speak much about it . i want to give people surprise . 

12 hours ago, Damnation said:

best of luck with that

thanks my friend 

I have to test it VM . SO far i am not  in home roaming from one place to another with the aim of enjoying natures beauty. 

5 minutes ago, Dibya said:

thanks my friend 

I have to test it VM . SO far i am not  in home roaming from one place to another with the aim of enjoying natures beauty. 

I can test it in a VM for you if you don't have the time.

1 minute ago, Damnation said:

thanks i will pm you . do you know debugging ? I need a person who can debug bugs . 

Thanks in advance :lol:

Just now, Damnation said:

thanks once ready i will PM . i need some body who can debug . do you know debugging ?

can you test steelseries engine 3.10.2 it only supports windows 7+,it will be good if it works on your extendedkernel dibya,it provides features like backlit keyboard and usb sound drivers for steelseries products and even steelseries mouse

5 minutes ago, burd said:

can you test steelseries engine 3.10.2 it only supports windows 7+,it will be good if it works on your extendedkernel dibya,it provides features like backlit keyboard and usb sound drivers for steelseries products and even steelseries mouse

Maybe a bit "niche" as hardware? :dubbio:

jaclaz