Jump to content

When will there be a version for Windows 10 1703?


bigslacker
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, CKyHC said:

I downloaded Applicationframe.pdb (B908AAD45A80CE9EA3ECA241A4C30BD31) and put it into AeroGlass\symbols folder. Then reregister DWMGlass.dll through regsvr32.exe and rebooted.

BigMuscle I'm still waiting the 32 bit version. Please made it.

can you please explain me in detail  how you download the symbol files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, ZiyaadMuhammad said:

can you please explain me in detail  how you download the symbol files.

I used commands from there: 

 

P.S. You need and Windows SDK installed.

You just can use instructions from post 

It's more simple )

Edited by CKyHC
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, CKyHC said:

I used commands from there: 

 

P.S. You need and Windows SDK installed.

You just can use instructions from post 

It's more simple )

That worked for me as well. Thanks for posting it. Even temporarily installed the Paint 3D and Music UWA crApp that I have no use for just to check AeroGlass functionality and it worked.

Capture.thumb.JPG.c8d168fe905e1db1695366a1db9f2571.JPG

Edited by BJFox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ZiyaadMuhammad said:

BigMuscle I'm still waiting the 32 bit version. Please made it.

It was stated in the latest change log that support has now been dropped for 32-bit systems...
http://www.glass8.eu/out/changelogRS2.txt >

Quote

-- 1.5.4 (12.8.2017) --
* version designed for Windows 10 Creators Update (10.0.15063)
* dropped support for 32-bit systems

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[2017-08-21 13:32:17][0x1F54:0x2E54] ApplicationFrame.dll version 10.0.15063.0
[2017-08-21 13:32:17][0x1F54:0x2E54] ApplicationFrame incompatibility error 0x2

Do you guys have a diff version of ApplicationFrame.dll ? :huh:

I do have the symbol for it but it doesn't seem to be loaded?

Edited by Tusticles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only App I can check is Settings.  That one seems to work okay...

SettingsAG.png

The ApplicationFrame.pdb folder contains a file dated June 15, 2017.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Tusticles said:

[2017-08-21 13:32:17][0x1F54:0x2E54] ApplicationFrame.dll version 10.0.15063.0
[2017-08-21 13:32:17][0x1F54:0x2E54] ApplicationFrame incompatibility error 0x2

Do you guys have a diff version of ApplicationFrame.dll ? :huh:

I do have the symbol for it but it doesn't seem to be loaded?

This is the version I have:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhDT-WcKG-ai-VatVZZ7TYOITe4v

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...