Blue screen on dual boot

ABM

1 hour ago, ABM said:

That question was asked to me so after all it was my duty to reply that. Dibya replied for which I am thankful to him but the question was for me so I dutifully replied so as you are (jacklaz) saying more than requirement I am very disappointed to say that you are losing the respect that I had for you. So, sorry. And thnx to Dibya, perfecthog05 and Tripredacus to come front for help. But Jaclaz I am sorry though I thought you came to help me and not to utter foolish. Sorry.

Well, to be fair, Dybia replied with some wrong info (78 as opposed to 7B, which should be actually 0x0000007b) and never replied properly when i raised the doubt about that piece of info.

No need to be sorry, it's OK :), it happens everyday in life, sometimes you win (some respect) sometimes you lose it :w00t:.

jaclaz

8 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

Can we get clarification on this 2nd XP, if it is a normal install or it is an XP made with nLite?

well 2nd XP install is done by me . Yes it nlite

4 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Hmmm, the plot thickens ... :unsure:

jaclaz

Signior jaclaz , well system is running fine after replacing iastor.sys

Edited by Dibya

19 minutes ago, Dibya said:

Signior jaclaz , well system is running fine after replacing iastor.sys

Which  is good :), All's Well That Ends Well, or maybe Much Ado About Nothing. :unsure:

Definitely the Immortal Bard wrote good titles (besides the plays themselves) but I was expecting something more along the lines of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ... ;)

jaclaz

12 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Which  is good :), All's Well That Ends Well, or maybe Much Ado About Nothing. :unsure:

Definitely the Immortal Bard wrote good titles (besides the plays themselves) but I was expecting something more along the lines of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ... ;)

jaclaz

:D