Blue screen on dual boot

ABM

I have installed windows XP on my pc using dual boot system but one of my XP is working properly but the another that I recently installed is showing a blue screen just after completing the installation that is ä problem has been detected......." and it gets resterted. How to solve this?

Edited by Tripredacus
fixed title, removed tag, moved topic

What do you mean to say by "It is such a rare occasion to have these conversations between[1] deaf people .... ".

Edited by ABM

53 minutes ago, ABM said:

What do you mean to say by "It is such a rare occasion to have these conversations between[1] deaf people .... ".

Well, tripredacus asked you the actual blue screen message and error code, perfecthog05 asked you which OS's were involved, Dibya answered that it is a dual booting XP-XP situation, posting a code (most probably wrong), I asked him (who stated being a friend of yours) to double check the error code and I got back "it seems kinda ahci driver issue", then you posted a piece of info that Dibya already posted.

It doesn't seem like a conversation between people that can understand each other, being deaf was just a possible explanation, of course an absurd one since this exchange happened in writing.

jaclaz

If it is a 0x7B on stage 2 of installation, the 2nd stage of XP install will be the reboot and it continues installing from the target/hard disk. Then it would likely mean that the hard drive is detected during stage 1 (text mode) meaning it is writeable but the OS cannot boot from it. If you are using an F6 driver, it may be the incorrect one. If you are not, then you likely need to find the correct one. Fortunately you have a working XP already, you can find the driver version from there.

6 hours ago, jaclaz said:

Well, tripredacus asked you the actual blue screen message and error code, perfecthog05 asked you which OS's were involved, Dibya answered that it is a dual booting XP-XP situation, posting a code (most probably wrong), I asked him (who stated being a friend of yours) to double check the error code and I got back "it seems kinda ahci driver issue", then you posted a piece of info that Dibya already posted.

It doesn't seem like a conversation between people that can understand each other, being deaf was just a possible explanation, of course an absurd one since this exchange happened in writing.

jaclaz

6 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

If it is a 0x7B on stage 2 of installation, the 2nd stage of XP install will be the reboot and it continues installing from the target/hard disk. Then it would likely mean that the hard drive is detected during stage 1 (text mode) meaning it is writeable but the OS cannot boot from it. If you are using an F6 driver, it may be the incorrect one. If you are not, then you likely need to find the correct one. Fortunately you have a working XP already, you can find the driver version from there.

Okay ABM System is a H81 Chip-set pc . Its nothing but something went wrong during nlite intrigation .

That question was asked to me so after all it was my duty to reply that. Dibya replied for which I am thankful to him but the question was for me so I dutifully replied so as you are (jacklaz) saying more than requirement I am very disappointed to say that you are losing the respect that I had for you. So, sorry. And thnx to Dibya, perfecthog05 and Tripredacus to come front for help. But Jaclaz I am sorry though I thought you came to help me and not to utter foolish. Sorry.

Edited by ABM

1 hour ago, ABM said:

Sorry.

Sorry, but the main problem in this topic is You themselves... Where is the BSOD screenshot that Tripredacus asked You, d*** it? Your problem can easily be solved by proper drivers (probably AHCI, but maybe something else - we don't know and can't see Your screenshot with a proper reason).

Edited by Bersaglio
typo

How can I take a screenshot when the os has not started at all and my DSLR is in a service centre but even I could have captured it with my phone but the pics are poor and can't be read. And I have already sent a pic similar to mine and accurate.

Edited by ABM