Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

1 hour ago, mikedigitize said:

But there have been some posting;

tbIp37P.png

Ah, OK. My bad then. I completely missed that post :blink:.  Thanks for letting me know about that one. Now I know he's still keeping up with things :D.

---EDIT---

Just a tic... where is that post... I scrolled through this thread and it's not in this one....

Edited by JoshuaVL1988

I'm still optomostic.  Given how long it took the beta/test version to come out, it doesn't surprise me it's taking longer for another beta or final version :(

I blame Microsoft for continually messing with the OS :(   It probably makes it difficult for BigMuscle to rewrite the whole thing everytime MS dumps a new version of Windows 10.

If MS doesn't stop making big changes I guess were stuck without it though.  Given how long it takes to update, and MS wanting to rollout two complete OS updates per year it'll be a neverending cycle.

I also can't complain.  I think I donated $5 for my key and have used it on my PC and Laptop for a few years now.    I've gotten my $5 worth already.   Windowsblinds cost a lot more and I never use it because it messes with things, and makes everything slower.   

19 minutes ago, Zod said:

I blame Microsoft for continually messing with the OS :(   It probably makes it difficult for BigMuscle to rewrite the whole thing everytime MS dumps a new version of Windows 10.

Sure.  It is MS's fault, but then again what company EVER stands still with a product line?

6 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Sure.  It is MS's fault, but then again what company EVER stands still with a product line?

It doesn't feel like Microsoft is moving forward.  That's why we all use aeroglass... lol.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, dhjohns said:

Hopefully he is working on the Fall Creators Update which is due shortly!

Need a poll I think...

Does this bring:

1. Excitement
  2. Dread

I'm somewhere in the middle, but most of all I feel...  Update fatigue.  I hope, by the implication of the name, that this is just a service pack for the Creator's Update that doesn't seek to change everything again.

-Noel

12 hours ago, NoelC said:

Need a poll I think...

Does this bring:

1. Excitement
  2. Dread

I'm somewhere in the middle, but most of all I feel...  Update fatigue.  I hope, by the implication of the name, that this is just a service pack for the Creator's Update that doesn't seek to change everything again.

-Noel

I have been on RS3 for quite a while now.  It is looking really good!

3 hours ago, dhjohns said:

I have been on RS3 for quite a while now.  It is looking really good!

They didn't add transparency to File Explorer, did they?

2 hours ago, MDJ said:

They didn't add transparency to File Explorer, did they?

Not yet.  I would expect when they finish with the UUP app it will be.  When I said "looking quite good" I wasn't referring to the eye candy only.  It was a general, all-encompassing statement.

Edited by dhjohns