Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

1 hour ago, Semtex said:

On my system I've all the time "debuging cmd window" and water mark after switching dwm dll is this normal? Donation key seems to be working fine.

Yes, everyone using this build will have this until the final build is issued.

-DW

I can recall that the first time transparency support for modern apps was released in an experimental build there was an additional .DLL file to DWMGlass.dll which would provide transparency exclusively for modern apps. Don't we have a one now? At least on my system I can only peek through classic app frames using the build which was released just now.

1 hour ago, MDJ said:

I can recall that the first time transparency support for modern apps was released in an experimental build there was an additional .DLL file to DWMGlass.dll which would provide transparency exclusively for modern apps. Don't we have a one now?

Win + R
regsvr32 C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll

To remove:
regsvr32 /U C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll

carlitosoo555...No offense but I don't see a demo of Aeroglass working here? Barring modern apps. Do you have an example with fluent tuned off then? If of course that is possible.  I'm at Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1198) just prior to creators. From what I'm hearing it sounds like things are working OK?

Glass2k can set transparent windows... appears to be able to set any layer in any app/program with memory recall to up/down 10% max transparency. It is not dynamic...yet. Very old program that still works to date.

http://chime.tv/products/glass2k.shtml

Edited by Alanrh

On 06/06/2017 at 0:27 AM, MDJ said:

What an honour it was to share our lives with Aero Glass for these past several years. Rest in piece, beloved software, you'll never be forgotten. Oh, OldNewExplorer too. ?

On 06/06/2017 at 0:52 AM, dhjohns said:

Yea, we shouldn't forget OldNewExplorer.  May it rest in peace.

OldNewExplorer still works.

9 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Win + R

To remove:

Why do I get a error message "The module "C:\AeroGlass|DWMGlass.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005.". When I tried to run regsvr32 C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll Using Windows 10 x64 Creators Update Build 15063.332. AeroGlass isn't working on apps for me.

9 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Win + R

To remove:

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, daveo76 said:

Why do I get a error message "The module "C:\AeroGlass|DWMGlass.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005.". When I tried to run regsvr32 C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll Using Windows 10 x64 Creators Update Build 15063.332. AeroGlass isn't working on apps for me.

Try running CMD as administrator.