How to transfer contact from galaxy note 3 to galaxy on Nxt?

Dibya

• 5 months later...

• 3 months later...
On 2017/11/15 at 4:07 PM, Shehab said:

Click here you can use Android transfer tool to export and import contacts between two Android phones and also use phone transfer tool to transfer contacts from Android to Android ,

In addition to these there , the Facebook and Gmail account are able to transfer data from phone to another phone without any cable to connect , 

Edited by Fansker

On 2017/3/4 at 11:44 AM, Dibya said:

I want to transfer contacts from phone please help me

U have any Gmail account or Google account ? using them to transfer contacts will save you a lot of trouble, secondly , you can try using phone transfer tool , but them are not free ,and it's dangerous , :(

Edited by Assister

Yes this way is possible. On your old phone, you transfer your contacts to Gmail, then on new phone you just sync your Gmail. There are problems with this for some phones, where phone based contacts and those that came from Gmail are in separate sections. I recall this was how I got my contacts moved from Galaxy S to Galaxy S 4, because the old program I used before couldn't see into the S4 properly. So it is a bit annoying on the new phone that the default Contacts list only will show the contacts added into the phone directly, while the imported ones do not show up in the main list, but can be seen in "Unsorted" and others in other categories. They can all be found using search.