1.5.2 makes Edge have Titlebar,And it's Unsightly

Natsu

My PC is running Win10.14393(x64),and I have already installed "Aero Glass for Win8+ 1.5.2"。The latest version of “Aero Glass for Win8+” supports UWP。It  makes  Edge look like this :

Edge With TitleBar.jpg

I think this is not nice.In my opinion,it has to be like this(No Titlebar):

Edge Aero titlebar.png

So ,Will the developer fix it ?

P.S. My English is poor.But I am so grateful to the developer for bringing Aero Glass back to Windows 10 !

Edited by Natsu

4 hours ago, innuendo33 said:

Well , I don't really understand where is your issue .. There is only one titlebar , Edge uses tabs so .... 

Sorry,I mean :Edge Only Uses Tabs,It's good,I love it . But 1.5.2  makes Edge have TitleBar , it's so ugly , I don't like it . I wish the developer fix it(wipe off the titlebar) , makes it look like the second image .

Edited by Natsu

Actually, both screenshots have the titlebar. The Edge's normal titlebar is special in a way that it has tabs on it instead of title text. Aero Glass has the functionality to make modern apps' titlebars look according to whatever theme you're using, but this doesn't work properly with Edge. You appear to be using stock Windows 10 theme, so I suppose you can try a temporary workaround to disable said functionality. Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run:

regsvr32 /u C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll

This turns it back on:

regsvr32 C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll

You need to log off and back on for changes to take effect.

On 2017/1/27 at 4:23 AM, UCyborg said:

Actually, both screenshots have the titlebar. The Edge's normal titlebar is special in a way that it has tabs on it instead of title text. Aero Glass has the functionality to make modern apps' titlebars look according to whatever theme you're using, but this doesn't work properly with Edge. You appear to be using stock Windows 10 theme, so I suppose you can try a temporary workaround to disable said functionality. Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run:

regsvr32 /u C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll

This turns it back on:

regsvr32 C:\AeroGlass\DWMGlass.dll

You need to log off and back on for changes to take effect.

3Q!I'll try it .

On 2017/1/27 at 5:12 AM, ZiyaadMuhammad said:

yep i can confirm cannot change this UCyborg i try this but it completly freeze i need to turn off the power Can't even restart my pc i hope someone can send me the link to redownload the version 1.5.1.

Yes,I want the the download link of 1.5.1 too.