WindowsImageBackup

mike13

I have been using Paragon Backup and Restore to save a complete IMAGE of my computer to an external hard drive. If I then looked at File Explorer, and right clicked on the file that was just created, it tells me the size, like 60 Gig etc. I recently used the backup / image feature in Windows 10. However if I look at the file which is Labeled WindowsImageBackup, and right click on the file, it does not tell me the size of the file that was just created. Is that normal, or am I doing something wrong ?  Thanks,  Mike 

Thanks firefoxthebomb  for the reply.   

YES. if I right click on the file that says WindowsImageBackup, this is what I see at the General Tab.  Type..File Folder,  Location..F, Size...0 bytes.  Size on disk..0 bytes, Contains...0 files, 1 folder, Created..Wed. Dec21, 2016.

1 hour ago, mike13 said:

Thanks firefoxthebomb  for the reply.   

YES. if I right click on the file that says WindowsImageBackup, this is what I see at the General Tab.  Type..File Folder,  Location..F, Size...0 bytes.  Size on disk..0 bytes, Contains...0 files, 1 folder, Created..Wed. Dec21, 2016.

quite normal I thought this was common knowledge, forgive me, windows sets special permissions on this folder, hence it will always show 0 size, mine has always been like this since as long as I can remember! so normal! :)