Simple XP 32BIT 64Gb RAM (true Pae) Guide

liquidLD

18 hours ago, Just_AHD said:

My Windows is located on D: hard drive.

Ah well, that explains the issue.

I also suspect that your XP was NOT originally installed on a full moon by a virgin[1].

Anyway, since my crystal ball is in the shop (again) for tuning and Tarots are so imprecise, you can have an I-Ching answer just now (much earlier than 2000 years):

#19 Lin:

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/i_l/i_ching/hexagram19.html

Overview: Lin indicates that you have the opportunity to listen to and to learn from those with greater wisdom or experience than you. This opportunity should be welcomed and seized gratefully. As with anything circumstances will change so it is critical that the favorable circumstances currently presented are taken full advantage of. It is a good time to look at any possible future difficulties and to try to deal with them preemptively. Success at this time should be shared with those around you.

jaclaz

[1] this not among the requirements by MS, but usually helps.

16 minutes ago, Just_AHD said:

Seriously don't be a joke, i'm serious i want to fix my issue.

Seriously, it seems like you want *someone else* to help you fix your issue BUT you do not provide the basic info needed and asked for.

Not necessarily the info asked for will actually be enough to get this kind of assistance, let alone guarantee a success, but surely without this info NOONE (among those actually capable of providing meaningful assistance) will be able to provide that.

All you will get this way will be either nothing or half-botched suggestions by clueless people.

Standard Litany, please:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160604095422/http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jonathan.deboynepollard/FGA/problem-report-standard-litany.html

jaclaz

8 hours ago, Just_AHD said:

I'm new to MSFN Look when i joined to MSFN.

Well, everyone has to start somewhere/sometimes :), that (being new) seems not a particular issue. :unsure:

8 hours ago, Just_AHD said:

And i'm not a english guy.

Which is good, and creates a nice, symmetrical situation, as I am also not an English guy.

jaclaz

46 minutes ago, Just_AHD said:

How to do that?

Either

1)  copy the contents of the boot.ini file using a text editor and paste them here, or 

2)  upload a copy of the boot.ini file to one of the free file servers and post the link to the file here.

Anytime the file is larger than a few lines, then (2) is preferable.  But boot.ini is usually quite small.

No offense intended, but if you are confused about how to do either option, then you probably should not try to implement large RAM for XP, since it is not a simple, foolproof exercise for a beginner.

Cheers and Regards