Can't print any web-pages with Win Vista 64 bt.

leoliver

I was having problems with Windows update not connecting to Microsoft, and being unable to print any web-pages in Firefox or IE. So i did a complete re-install. I got all the updates up to SP2, and the new win update agent. Then they stopped. But that's another problem.

Now I discovered that I'm still unable to print any web-pages in any browser, with any printer. I can print anything else, but not web-pages. Same as before I re-installed Win Vista 64bt. In Firefox, I received a " printing error" message box. In IE9 , I can't even select a printer, when the select a printer box appears. I can click on my selected printer all I want, but nothing happens. It just freezes up. Up until a few months ago, I can print web-pages easily. It seems like the web-page printing problem started when the Win up-date problem started.

I did install Primo PDF converting before I tried printing the last time.(wish i would have tried printing with another printer before I installed Primo) But thinking there may have been a conflict with Foxit  PDF converter, I UN-installed Primo but still no web printing.

All of the internet help advice hasn't worked yet.

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this problem?

I reinstalled my HP printer, then ran HP Print and Scan Doctor, and now all of my printers are printing web-pages again. Starting to think the source of problem was the old Primo PDF printer I was trying to use. It 's just not compatible with the current web-pages.