FF2 and script handling / disabling

Nomen

I'm still using FF2 as my primary browser, and use opera 12.02 when necessary (like for posting this).   Under FF2 I have addons like Block Site 1.0.3, DOM inspector 1.8.1.20, FrameExt 1.0.0.4 (don't know if it's doing anything for me), Lightbeam 1.0.2 (same with that one), Nuke Anything Enhanced 1.0.2 (I like that one), Remember Mismached Domains 1.4.6 (doesn't seem to help much), RightToClick (don't use it much, doesn't always seem to work), and YesScript 1.7.

Between adding hosts file entries, YesScript and Block Site,  I'm still getting a lot of script-not-responding messages.  I'm using DOM inspector to see where / what these scripts are, and add them to YesScript and/or to my hosts file and/or Block Site.

What I'd really like is a way to know *WHAT* script is not responding - is there any add-on that will tell me that, or some other way to get that info?

I set my script time-out value to 4 seconds (any script that takes longer than that - I don't want FF to run it).   What I don't get is - for YesScript, if you enter the URL of a site you browse to, does YesScript block all scripts coded by the page you have browsed to, even when the script files point to other domains (which is typical)?