Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.1

Thanks on your hard work!

Three things I've seen on the current version 1.5.2 that are not as they need to be.

1. The Aeroglass is not affecting FireFox like you can see in that picture (Image)

2. The experimental DWMGlass with the modern app, have a problem with right to left languages. it Causes the upper window buttons, to move from the left to the right and to cover the arrow that take you back. (Image)

3. the side glass is not the same as the upper one (Image)

Edited by ori0749

3 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Do I understand correctly that in RTL languages, the buttons should be drawn in the order "close,maximize,minimize" ?

Yes!

and what about the other things i mentioned?

Edited by ori0749

If you think about it, having the OS manage the window chrome allows systems to be internationalized much more easily than if each application is involved in drawing its own.  I can't help but think a bunch of bored programmers must have decided that they wanted to do tricky things with the borders and chrome.  The concept of the OS being the integrator of the applications so that they can all be used together coherently is being lost as we watch!

-Noel

Firefox has these oddities only when ran on Windows 10. On older Windows versions, its default title bar has glass effect, along with standard 3 buttons straight from theme atlas image. If only there was a switch to turn off this Windows 10 mode.

when i was using aeroglass 1.5.1 to change the light colors on aerogui it works perfectly but when try to install version 1.5.2  the light colors on aerogui ''minimize maximize close'' button go to ''black'' so itry to  reinstall 1.5.1 again but it did not works i dunno how to fix it :(.
XHzwTVp.png
5SNFWr3.png

Edited by ZiyaadMuhammad

8 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Firefox has these oddities only when ran on Windows 10. On older Windows versions, its default title bar has glass effect, along with standard 3 buttons straight from theme atlas image. If only there was a switch to turn off this Windows 10 mode.

can you please take a screenshot i want to know exactly what issue you get so maybe i can help you to fix it my firefox works perferct on aeroglass. i use the latest firefox version.

jDRY9F4.png

On 2/2/2017 at 7:15 PM, raiden89 said:

There is ONE thing I noticed with the modernframes though...When using the Xbox App to stream from Windows 10, the app is automatically switched to full-screen mode. However, when this happens, the minimize/restore/close buttons disappear and there is no way to restore it to window size.

Is this something that could be fixed?

Bumping this. Something that could be looked at or someone tell me if this is happening to them in any modern apps that have a full screen mode.

12 hours ago, ZiyaadMuhammad said:

can you please take a screenshot i want to know exactly what issue you get so maybe i can help you to fix it my firefox works perferct on aeroglass. i use the latest firefox version.

These should explain everything:

I also like the default behavior on Windows 8.1 where glass is applied only on the title bar. GlassMyFox makes whole window glassy, which is not what I want. It also doesn't fix the standard 3 buttons hover-over effect. And if I want custom persona, I can only get those atrocious white buttons instead the ones from selected theme's .msstyles or atlas image override from Aero Glass on Windows 10. Everything is fine on Windows 8.1.
One good thing comes out from using default aero.msstyles with custom persona on Windows 10, the standard 3 buttons blend with the persona.
Edited by UCyborg

5 hours ago, UCyborg said:

These should explain everything:

I also like the default behavior on Windows 8.1 where glass is applied only on the title bar. GlassMyFox makes whole window glassy, which is not what I want. It also doesn't fix the standard 3 buttons hover-over effect. And if I want custom persona, I can only get those atrocious white buttons instead the ones from selected theme's .msstyles or atlas image override from Aero Glass on Windows 10. Everything is fine on Windows 8.1.
One good thing comes out from using default aero.msstyles with custom persona on Windows 10, the standard 3 buttons blend with the persona.

this has nothing to do with aero.msstyles i think the addons glassmyfox  maybe not compatible with windows 8 because the layout windows 10 has been change so its more compatible to 10 than 8 or you change somtihng on aero.msstyles that does not fits on it ...just replace it  select all remove and past it when you finish install this addons on stylish.

glassfirefox.rar

Edited by ZiyaadMuhammad