Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.1

23 minutes ago, NoelC said:

And no doubt you now see the Opacity is turned all the way up, right?  Try cranking down on that.

-Noel

oh perfect works like a charm thanks haven't used this in a year

98eaa890e0.png

Edited by Edward10432

17 hours ago, Cris_ said:

You must also tweak the Glass Color in the AeroGlassGUI app to same active accent color!  ;)

That helped a little bit but there is still a color difference that I can see in the same location. I am unable to completely blend the window border with the title bar.

I believe the issue is with Noel's theme atlas, as the default glass settings with no custom atlas don't have a window frame. Just the transparent title bar.

Edited by cmdshft

1 hour ago, cmdshft said:

That helped a little bit but there is still a color difference that I can see in the same location. I am unable to completely blend the window border with the title bar.

I believe the issue is with Noel's theme atlas, as the default glass settings with no custom atlas don't have a window frame. Just the transparent title bar.

Are you using NoelC no extra color atlas version. As he has 2 different versions

Seriously?

It's because they absolutely don't want you liking the way the desktop looks and works.  Their goal is to eliminate the desktop entirely, and By God nothing will sway them from it.  Never mind that there's nothing near as good to replace it.

-Noel

4 hours ago, NoelC said:

Seriously?

It's because they absolutely don't want you liking the way the desktop looks and works.  Their goal is to eliminate the desktop entirely, and By God nothing will sway them from it.  Never mind that there's nothing near as good to replace it.

-Noel

I agree with you there

4 hours ago, Dreamweaver01 said:

Because there is no build of aero glass made to work past win10 14393.

I know. But BigMuscle shouldn't have to update his aeroglass every time Microsoft releases a new public build.