Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.1

Hi guys !! can someone help me !?....I am Ukrainian.I cant donate via PayPal. I made a donation through a friend. He lives in the United States.I am using Win 10 1607 (14393.222) After installing the AeroGlass and rebooting my PC,the symbols is not loading.I tried so many times.This is my debug log.

P.S>Sry for my poor english skills.

debug.log

Edited by Stolen_X

1 hour ago, Stolen_X said:

Hi guys !! can someone help me !?....I am Ukrainian.I cant donate via PayPal. I made a donation through a friend. He lives in the United States.I am using Win 10 1607 (14393.222) After installing the AeroGlass and rebooting my PC,the symbols is not loading.I tried so many times.This is my debug log.

P.S>Sry for my poor english skills.

debug.log

Read in this Tread My folowing Post..

8 hours ago, daveo76 said:

XP is so outdated. I think it impossible to make anything for it. Since Microsoft had stopped supporting it 2 years ago.

I think windows blinds is my last hope. On my 8.1 partition i use your tool. Thanks a lot for all efffort

9 hours ago, daveo76 said:

XP is so outdated. I think it impossible to make anything for it. Since Microsoft had stopped supporting it 2 years ago.

It is not abouting outdating. The main problem is that my Aero Glass is the extrension for DWM and there is no DWM in winXP.

17 hours ago, NoelC said:

I have no idea whether that's intentional, but without spending the GPU cycles needed to combine adjacent pixels (blurring) whatever miniscule power savings there can be HAS been accomplished.

Also bear in mind I have NEVER come across any objective evidence that blurring taskbars and borders uses enough additional power to make ANY measurable difference in battery life.  I'd just leave it on if I were you.

-Noel

Well, you can argue about that with bigmuscle. But since this feature is present and not working correctly, I reported this bug. Despite your reasonable doubts about its purpose, bigmuscle decided to implement it. From a developer's point of view: if I implement a feature, I want to do it right. No matter, if people think of it as useless or not. If there is even one person to which it is useful, it is worth the effort. At least to me.

13 minutes ago, Painkilleraxel said:

And load the modernframe.dll with this registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows -> set AppInit_DLLs value to.....C:\Aeroglass/modernframe.dll

Where can i download modernframe.dll ?...

652b2a508974378.jpg 

Edited by Stolen_X

I suggest not sharing your own uploads of software Big Muscle presently doesn't offer on his download site.  He's clearly working on a version for release.  The only one so far to work with build 14393 was a debug build, which put up an extra console window, and he's since taken that one offline.  We don't know why; it might have had problems, or he might just be almost done with a new one.

Be patient.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC