Date system on the forums is broken?

greenhillmaniac

site issues.JPG

Basically this. Post dates are from tommorow! @JodyT also complained that he couldn't post in his own thread because he needed to wait some -6000 seconds or something... and my more recent post appears before his edit of a previous post! I think this is an issue with the forum's internal timer or something.

Edited by greenhillmaniac

I found some post dates have tomorrow's date. If I reply to the thread, the earlier post gets put after mine.

Last seen date is also wrong on user profiles.

The posts with tomorrow's date all seem to be from earlier today. Current posts seem to have the correct date on them.

I can corroborate all this. It seemed to start this morning, and is very confusing.

I haven't been affected by the "please wait for -xxxx seconds before posting" thing yet, but it sounds like it's only a matter of time (interesting pun!) before I do.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

c

Xper's annoucement topic, which was made maybe 20 hours ago, shows 2 different times. It says the topic was posted 6 hours ago, and that it was started 31 minutes ago. It cannot be the case, as my like on the post is retained and I had done that 15 hours ago.

Mcinwwl's post here:
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/173752-how-to-avoid-being-upgraded-to-win-10-against-your-will/?page=22#comment-1129300

Still says it was posted September 14th. Now that it is the 14th here, it should say x hours ago, not showing today's date. :dubbio:

Anyways, weird date issues aside, everything seems ok so far.

Wrong post time stamp has been fixed. Server time on new server was set incorrectly and has since been adjusted.
Affected posts are all a set time out due to a timezone error. These posts are all posted 6 hours in the future.
Only 4 posts was affected. Time stamp on those affected will update naturally as new content is added to the forums or replies are made.