Creating a Full-Blown Compatibility Layer.

Dibya

15 hours ago, Skulltrail said:

Hello man, i will relese on my adrive. Better to Binaries. Version 1.0 is comming. Svyatpro and i have big news about dx10/11 games.
1484707277.or.94138.png

1484707197.or.92777.png

1484703620.or.74082.png

I'm testing dx10/11 games now

So WDDM type drivers are implemented or are you still using XP drivers to test these games?

14 hours ago, Svyatpro said:

I know this is kinda irrelevant to post it here, but it concerns Windows XP support by NVIDIA.

If you know in NVIDIA drivers starting from 361.91 till latest version, we have a high severity BUG when monitor connected via DVI is being detected as as CRT TV thus makes you unable to override custom resolution and refresh rate etc. Many months ago I created an issue in NVIDIA customer support and look what they recently answered me:

nvidia_XP.png

This means that they confirm this BUG and they confirm that this their fault, but they apparently refuse to fix this issue and doing so they do not serve their customers properly, this is confusing!

What do you guys think, what possible scenarios could I/We get from NVIDIA and how should I/We act?

bro...Simply spread it every where then let them realize their fault .

They promised vulkan implementation on XP but never did it.

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Damnation said:

I think Hex-rays IDA can do that, it's expensive though

i own it but de compilers support ended . Actually i want something that can shorten the code ..  There are too many unconditional and conditional jumps which making me kinda mad .

On Monday, 23 January, 2017 at 10:10 PM, Skulltrail said:

Unfortunally, i'm still using XPDM drivers. With One-Core-APi, i don't have time to work about WDDM yet as way i'm want, but, i have plans. Only wine D3D for Windows made by Svyatpro was used.

And news on One-Core-API binaries?

Actually I tried to do with xpx64 but due to lack of my knowledge with x64 assembly  I have left it. Exe/dll/sys files use fileformat known as portable executable.  I have no knowledge in pe64 . If I get soarce code of xpx64 I can enhance but who will give me .

Friends shell32 mod is almost ready .releasing soon

Edited by Dibya

hi friends is there any way to change EAX register ?

New 16TB HDD patch is coming , support GPT . I need time  to fix KiCheckForKernelApcDelivery

Edited by Dibya

EAX? In x86 EAX is a 32bit complete data register, used for arithmetic operations. For instance, in a multiplication, if the size of an operand exceeds a certain threshold (16 if I recall correctly), it's gonna be stored in EAX, otherwise, it's gonna be stored in AX (the 16 bit register). Anyway, what do you exactly mean by "change"? Changing a compiled assembly? 

As to the source code, we all would like to have it, but unless there will be a leak, we will never get it... :(

1 hour ago, FranceBB said:

EAX? In x86 EAX is a 32bit complete data register, used for arithmetic operations. For instance, in a multiplication, if the size of an operand exceeds a certain threshold (16 if I recall correctly), it's gonna be stored in EAX, otherwise, it's gonna be stored in AX (the 16 bit register). Anyway, what do you exactly mean by "change"? Changing a compiled assembly? 

As to the source code, we all would like to have it, but unless there will be a leak, we will never get it... :(

I am trying to find a equivalent code .

Thanks for all help .

One request my friend can you make a wrapper for KiCheckForKernelApcDelivery of ntoskrnl? A proxy dll will do the job . I failed to implement.

31 minutes ago, Dibya said:

One request my friend can you make a wrapper for KiCheckForKernelApcDelivery of ntoskrnl? A proxy dll will do the job . I failed to implement.

Via a proxy DLL? I guess this has to run in Ring 0.

This is pretty much the same code as in original Windows for this function: https://doxygen.reactos.org/db/d94/ntoskrnl_2ke_2apc_8c.html#a69decd8a97092be85121f4e4cbc48e73