Experimental builds

10 minutes ago, NoelC said:
3 minutes ago, NoelC said:

No problem.  That's this forum trying to be helpful.  Just follow the link by clicking on the heading "Reply to Aero Glass ThemeAtlas".  In that thread I provide a download link.

-Noel

ah ok. thanks again =D 

--edit--

accidentally double quoted and deleting first quote didn't remove the handler [or whatever it's called, lol.]

Edited by JoshuaVL1988

13 hours ago, dhjohns said:

I never donated, but thanks anyway.  I have it through other methods.  :ph34r:  It's been leaked in many different forums already!  LOL

Wow, dude ...... I mean really? This man works his a** off on this and you can't spare a measly $3, $5 or $10 to compensate him for his time so instead you post s*** like that?

Anyone know where the .png files for the clsharp .layout files are? I got the clsharp.png.layout, clsharp_v2.png.layout, clsharp_v2_flat.png.layout, and clsharp_v4.2.png.layout files but apparently i failed to notice that the actual .png files for them weren't included in the .zip file. Can someone please link the .png files?  [RS1 compatable versions, plz]

2 hours ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Anyone know where the .png files for the clsharp .layout files are? I got the clsharp.png.layout, clsharp_v2.png.layout, clsharp_v2_flat.png.layout, and clsharp_v4.2.png.layout files but apparently i failed to notice that the actual .png files for them weren't included in the .zip file. Can someone please link the .png files?  [RS1 compatable versions, plz]

I don't know if the original creator of clsharp ever updated them to work with newer builds however if you have the layout files modified to work with RS1 then the png files should work regardless. I've attached the png and layout files for you here, they should be compatible with RS1 however I did not include clsharp_v4.4 as it is not compatible with RS1; unfortunately as I am not the original creator I don't know how 4.4 works to get it working with RS1.

clsharp.rar

Edited by Shining Escuridao

4 hours ago, Shining Escuridao said:

I don't know if the original creator of clsharp ever updated them to work with newer builds however if you have the layout files modified to work with RS1 then the png files should work regardless. I've attached the png and layout files for you here, they should be compatible with RS1 however I did not include clsharp_v4.4 as it is not compatible with RS1; unfortunately as I am not the original creator I don't know how 4.4 works to get it working with RS1.

clsharp.rar

Ok thanks. And tbh I was under the belief that the .layout files I found had already been modified for use with RS1.  If not then I'll find out soon enough. 

5 hours ago, Shining Escuridao said:

clsharp.rar

Ok thanks. And tbh I was under the belief that the .layout files I found had already been modified for use with RS1.  If not then I'll find out soon enough. 

5 hours ago, Shining Escuridao said:

clsharp.rar

7 minutes ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Ok for some odd reason that specific .rar file keeps freezing 7zip. It doesn't open properly and I keep having to use the taskmanager to end it. No idea why it's doing that...

1 hour ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

Ok for some odd reason that specific .rar file keeps freezing 7zip. It doesn't open properly and I keep having to use the taskmanager to end it. No idea why it's doing that...

Try this, its all the files I had in the rar file but not compressed this time

1 hour ago, iweksler said:

Ah! So this is it. Well, still didn't get to disable it. I'll do it and let you know. Thanks.

Yeah, that's it. It opens though a command window concerning downloading symbols. Is it necessary? Can it be cancelled?