Experimental builds

13 hours ago, bigmuscle said:

Build #669 - Pre-release, 64 bit
Designed for Windows 10 build 14393
Same as #668 but compiled as release build
Requires sign in to your profile

This build is candidate for the final release. Public installer will be made when 32-bit version is finished.

Trying to login into: http://www.glass8.eu/login.html

and get this:

Server Error

We're sorry! The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please try again later.

error 500

My donation confirmation number is: 8VA18961XC564131D

The only very rare, basically impossible to reliably reproduce glitch I've noticed with these builds (including #668), sometimes closing a window would leave portions of it on the screen until some action made the whole thing refresh. This is all without GlassSafetyZoneMode setting in registry, if this even has anything to do with it due to the said glitch not showing up regularly.

Edited by UCyborg

19 hours ago, groomp said:

You need to login to download it.

http://glass8.eu/sign/

Well that does not help now, especially since I got mine YEARS ago with an old email address and since I cannot remember the password I can't reset the password because the old email account is inactive.

I mean really? It's not like you can even get support at the site to have my email address reset.

I would think you'd like as many testers on the pre release version as possible, not restrict it.

Edited by DarkKnight

1 hour ago, DarkKnight said:

Well that does not help now, especially since I got mine YEARS ago with an old email address and since I cannot remember the password I can't reset the password because the old email account is inactive.

I mean really? It's not like you can even get support at the site to have my email address reset.

I would think you'd like as many testers on the pre release version as possible, not restrict it.

Yea this is a bunch of crap.  Total disrespect for testers.  Bigmuscle can't even keep up with the Windows Updates anymore, now he is locking down his testing releases.  What a bunch of bull. :(

On 14/09/2016 at 5:28 AM, bigmuscle said:

Build #669 - Pre-release, 64 bit
Designed for Windows 10 build 14393
Same as #668 but compiled as release build
Requires sign in to your profile

This build is candidate for the final release. Public installer will be made when 32-bit version is finished.

Thanks for the new test build. I'll give it a try soon and see if it works for build 14926

1 hour ago, dhjohns said:

Yea this is a bunch of crap.  Total disrespect for testers.  Bigmuscle can't even keep up with the Windows Updates anymore, now he is locking down his testing releases.  What a bunch of bull. :(

You just need to sign in and link will become available.

7 minutes ago, daveo76 said:

You just need to sign in and link will become available.

I never donated, but thanks anyway.  I have it through other methods.  :ph34r:  It's been leaked in many different forums already!  LOL

Edited by dhjohns

2 hours ago, dhjohns said:

I never donated, but thanks anyway.  I have it through other methods.  :ph34r:  It's been leaked in many different forums already!  LOL

Thanks a lot for your support, asshat.  Software development like this should be fairly compensated, not for the likes of jerkoff comments like this.  Go write your own amazing software, dikhead, and see who pays you.  It's jackoffs like you that make great programs cost so much.  You like it, then pay for it.  You don't?  Then go away and shut the fukc up.

Edited by JoppyFopFop

Hmm, I cant login because apparently my donator login is not working at all. Unfortunately its tied to an email account I no longer use and when I try to do forgotten password, I get an error 500. Its not a big deal. I've donated before and I can just wait for the final release and I will probably just donate again and get a new account with the correct email to get access to experimental builds again.

Just now, raiden89 said:

Hmm, I cant login because apparently my donator login is not working at all. Unfortunately its tied to an email account I no longer use and when I try to do forgotten password, I get an error 500. Its not a big deal. I've donated before and I can just wait for the final release and I will probably just donate again and get a new account with the correct email to get access to experimental builds again.

Now see that's how you roll.  Thank you, friend.

I can't login either since I don't have a donate account. But I do wish to get one, I just don't have a paypal account [i tried making one but it claimed o need credit and/or debit card info ...], and can't afford a credit or debit card [especially since my account is controlled by my grandma due to my mental and physical conditions]. However, until I can figure out a way to donate I'm fine with waiting for the official release. Keep up the good work BigMuscle. Eagerly awaiting the official release.  :lol:

53 minutes ago, JoppyFopFop said:

Thanks a lot for your support, asshat.  Software development like this should be fairly compensated, not for the likes of jerkoff comments like this.  Go write your own amazing software, dikhead, and see who pays you.  It's jackoffs like you that make great programs cost so much.  You like it, then pay for it.  You don't?  Then go away and shut the fukc up.

You sound angry.