I'm rich! Well, sorta....

Tommy

It looks as though before I can get my money...I have to pay to take an online cooking class based in Africa first. Golly, I thought it would be easier than this. I wonder if Mr. Frank Daniel will teach me how to make a cake. :o:thumbup

Screen Shot 08-07-16 at 11.29 PM.PNG

• 4 years later...

jeez ... I get the opposite - phone calls telling me I'm going to jail if I don't pay up or whatever, and they (the caller) usually have an thick accent from parts unknown. Used to scare me, however, I still let calls go to voicemail for the most part. :}

Edited by XPerceniol

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

jeez ... I get the opposite - phone calls telling me I'm going to jail if I don't pay up or whatever, and they (the caller) usually have an thick accent from parts unknown. Used to scare me, however, I still let calls go to voicemail for the most part. :}

Is that "the IRS" the calls you and tells you that? I used to get those every so often myself and if I don't recognize the phone number, I just let the answering machine take it. Well, a computer would leave the voice message and some of their horrible English skills were laughable at best. One of my favorite lines was "As soon as possible, call back on (and then the phone number)." Like....What Even Is That???

I do not answer the phone anymore unless it is a call from someone in my address book. For years now I get at least 2 calls a day from random "local" phone numbers that are scammers of some sort. None ever leave a message. Any time I answer it is a recording in another language. I don't want to say it is Chinese but I could guess it is that, but I do not know the sounds of the other SEA languages to know if it is. It is not a European language, Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic or Urdu, that I can tell you.