Crashes on Win 10 Anniversary update

IgorEt

Hi,

I had latest version of AeroGlass on Windows 10. 

When I installed Anniversary update for Windows 10, I couldn't use Windows at all - the deskop flickered every 5-10 seconds. I thought that AeroGlass could cause this problem and I renamed AeroGlass folder to stop it. It helped and Windows 10 now works correctly. In AeroGlass folder I found hundred of .dmp files (147 MB of each file).

So AeroGlass is NOT compatible with Windows 10 Anniversary update.

P.S. I'm paid user of AeroGlass.

Yup, it's completely unusable now. It makes Windows stop the graphics driver and there are some errors retrieving symbol files. It happened on both my NVIDIA and AMD machine, initially thought there is driver incompatibility with Anniversary Update, so I rolled back to previous build, only to find out 105 GB of minidump files in Aero Glass folder! So I removed Aero Glass and reinstalled Anniversary Update and everything seems fine, had to reinstall some programs though as they didn't survive the migration, still, took less time than reinstalling everything.

Oh yea same issue here. Hopefully they can find a fix for it . I finally got a paid version earlier this year and I would love to get a working version for Win 10 Anniversary edition . 

While you can run without symbol files and turn off Glow Effect, there are still small graphical glitches. Judging by the errors, I think Microsoft hasn't uploaded new symbols yet. I assume it would work if we had the symbols, but for custom theme atlas files, they or the associated layout files will need to be updated again to work with the new update.