likuidkewl

Are you employed?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you employed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Looking
    • Retired

If you are employed try to give a general description of what kind of job you have, if not do the same. I am curious to see if most people here are employed or not and if they are what fields they work in.

So I will start it off.

I am employed by the US DoD, I work mainly in Electronics repair.

Have a great day!

I'm curious too, i'm a PC technicians. Just wanna know more about how to makes my life easy by using unattended windows, scripts and batch files to do jobs on pc without any supervision.

dude that's awesome!!

internet cafe's earn so much. i've some friends that work in cafe's

they've already grown big. now they serve food and etc.

they've games/ fast internet/ dedicated server for some of the games.

its an awesome job! (keep the idiots out of the comptuer though, need security and stuff like that)

1 guy from another cafe via "cable net(thats what the providers called)" tried to hack icq or something. now that ip range cannot use icq.! so none of that users under that cable company. they have to use a proxy.

i'm sure there are other issues. be carefull!!! :)

I'm looking for a summer job at an Internet Café, but my parents don't want me to work... BUT I WANNA! :)

yea, were both looking for one, gonna work together, eh gamehead... maybe at java u? or at the school sumemr canps teaching computers :rolleyes:

Hey Doggie, I thought as a PC tech. in australia earns lot?? b'cos i ever went to Perth for study. The lecturer show us a newspaper that advertise lots of vacancies for sys admin, technician, db admin and etc... i think it is better then my country here. where i earn around US $200 a month. :)

I'm enrolled in as a student :rolleyes:

its a full time job :)

@diesel_98a what's temp thing?

Mee tooo!

Im going on to Collage next year and hopefully i will get a part time then though!

Chris.