Nvidia GTX 560 Windows 2000 Drivers

2 hours ago, bluebolt said:

Since these nVidia drivers are modified XP drivers (rather than, say, Vista drivers), I would try max compatibility.

Alright. Results can be expected tomorrow, this time of the day or probably (most likely) with few hours earlier.

And afcourse, I am open and of other ideas until that time comes.

On 7/12/2016 at 11:46 PM, bluebolt said:

Since these nVidia drivers are modified XP drivers (rather than, say, Vista drivers), I would try max compatibility.

I've tried installing KernelEx 2.6d with almost every setting that I could try. Sadly, absolutely not even a microscopic difference from KernelEx 2.8d. GOD D*MN IT!

EDIT:

On 6/16/2013 at 0:50 PM, OldSchool38 said:

Blackwingcat's driver works (you have to use the hardware function in control panel to install it), however you must use UURollup to be able to use it-which I've had to drop due to reasons I'll get into in my security thread.

Can someone give me UURollup link?

EDIT: Found it and I noticed that someone, very effectively tries to remove that file out of the face of the earth. I just did go to the only reported place on the web where is still exist  and if you want it, you gotta send me a private message so I could send you the file.

FINALLY: After installing update UURollup v11 for Windows 2000 after the reboot everything was working perfectly!

As mentioned earlier, if you want link, just give me an private message.

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Edited by Windows 2000

After the driver installed correctly and I've tried some programs, it seems that I have a little problem with the video driver...

DirectX 9.0C can't install at all.

As a result of the DirectX i can't run any game.

Even Visual Studio 2005 doesn't work.

VMWare Workstation also freaks out once I try booting a VM. (error message)

Is this problem only for me, or it's just from the driver?

Edited by Windows 2000

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of any DX error messages? How many times have you rebooted since you got it working? I've noticed sometimes even after installing the driver, I need to reboot 2-3 times before everything is working perfectly. Also, post your dxdiag info as well to see what you're running on. Just do start > run > dxdiag. Since you have UURollup installed, it will be there and it will run just fine. So let us know please!

Also, if all else fails, try this driver: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/arouu2dzqfhwgtj/AACEWhnbCsG2sn4ZbnE_p64Ha/Windows2000/USP5/Drivers/nVIDIA Display 270.61 for Windows 2000.7z?dl=0

This is from Tomasz86's driver archive. It looks like the GTX 560 is in there. Give it a shot if you haven't. It should at least get you up and going with that card. I'm using this driver now and it's great, works well!

Edited by Tommy

On 7/13/2016 at 9:37 PM, Tommy said:

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of any DX error messages? How many times have you rebooted since you got it working? I've noticed sometimes even after installing the driver, I need to reboot 2-3 times before everything is working perfectly. Also, post your dxdiag info as well to see what you're running on. Just do start > run > dxdiag. Since you have UURollup installed, it will be there and it will run just fine. So let us know please!

Also, if all else fails, try this driver: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/arouu2dzqfhwgtj/AACEWhnbCsG2sn4ZbnE_p64Ha/Windows2000/USP5/Drivers/nVIDIA Display 270.61 for Windows 2000.7z?dl=0

This is from Tomasz86's driver archive. It looks like the GTX 560 is in there. Give it a shot if you haven't. It should at least get you up and going with that card. I'm using this driver now and it's great, works well!

Even after installing the driver that you've recommended me, everything is absolutely the same.

A bit of details what is actually happening. Once I try installing DirectX (any version) it gives me error. Once I open " dxdiag " is says that I have DirectX already installed, while the games that I've tried don't think so. - Also, once I try Visual Studio 2005 I get bunch of error messages. Each time when I try powering virtual machine on VMware Workstation it gets very sad. (does absolutely nothing)

I am assuming that Visual Studio 2005 would help a lot in this case, because it at least gives us some more details on what's actually going on.

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

New_Bitmap_Image_2.jpg

New_Bitmap_Image_3.jpg

New_Bitmap_Image_4.jpg

Edited by Windows 2000

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Can you post the display tab from dxdiag? That should tell us a lot right there.

Also I want to say, that the 3D Tests were all successful, however once I try "Test DirectDraw" it works, but I get some kind of a error down there:

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Edited by Windows 2000

On 2016年7月13日 at 5:39 AM, Windows 2000 said:

I've installed KernelEx v2.8 with the default compatibility. I'll try v2.6d tomorrow, but should I use maximum or minimum compatibility?

nVIDIA recent driver does not require extended kernel but extended core.

extended kernel is API component.

extended core is driver component.

2 hours ago, blackwingcat said:

nVIDIA recent driver does not require extended kernel but extended core.

extended kernel is API component.

extended core is driver component.

Can you give me link for that "extended core"?

EDIT: It's somewhere in your blog from where I've downloaded KernelEx, but I see mainly cubes rather than words, so could you help me find it?

Edited by Windows 2000

33 minutes ago, Windows 2000 said:

Can you give me link for that "extended core"?

EDIT: It's somewhere in your blog from where I've downloaded KernelEx, but I see mainly cubes rather than words, so could you help me find it?

It exists same page.
KB979683 is.

It exists same page.
KB979683 is.

After installing the latest English version from 2014, I still get the same errors?

Should I re-install the video driver?

EDIT: Re-installing the driver did not work.

Edited by Windows 2000

27 minutes ago, Windows 2000 said:

After installing the latest English version from 2014, I still get the same errors?

Should I re-install the video driver?

EDIT: Re-installing the driver did not work.

Is your error yellow exclamation mark on device manger ?

Will you show me dependency walker SS of nv4_mini.sys ?

Edited by blackwingcat

Is your error yellow exclamation mark on device manger ?

Will you show me dependency walker SS of nv4_mini.sys ?

Device manager says that the video card is very happy with the situation.

New_Bitmap_Image.jpg